Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Make Me an Offer on: 2018 Model X 75D. 5k Miles. Pristine. 6 Seater.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You should learn how to post about the topic instead of my nuts.
Try focusing more on the topic and less on my nuts.
Maybe you should try to stay on topic for once?

Very creative Farva... I mean JB are you playing the repeater now? I don’t think that’s how it works but I can definitely picture Farva when I try to put a face to your comments. Only difference is he’s actually funny...you not so much

C9B1F4D9-5735-491E-8951-FEECC237DD33.gif

Very creative Farva... I mean JB are you playing the repeater now? I don’t think that’s how it works but I can definitely picture Farva when I try to put a face to your comments. Only difference is he’s actually funny...you not so much

View attachment 445493
Maybe you should try commenting on the actual topic for once instead of focusing the entirety of your attention on my posts?

• Disagree
Reactions: Fossil Fool
Maybe you should just make a thread about me, then you might be able to stay on topic for once?
That’s the best idea you have had yet... wow great job JB. We can call it “Ask JB what your Tesla value is”? Than you (JB) and whatever different alter ego accounts you want to take with you can stay strictly on that thread and help out the sellers that want to actually hear your input for the value of their Tesla. We don’t need have your smart ass remarks when someone puts out their asking price. Your halfway pretending to be serious with your condescending other half trying to piss a seller off. I think this JB is Winner for a great solution to you and respecting sellers that actually have a real Tesla to sale... you know since you don’t. Let’s make that new thread ASAP for ya... Agreed?

Reactions: rpgcsa
That’s the best idea you have had yet... wow great job JB. We can call it “Ask JB what your Tesla value is”? Than you (JB) and whatever different alter ego accounts you want to take with you can stay strictly on that thread and help out the sellers that want to actually hear your input for the value of their Tesla. We don’t need have your smart ass remarks when someone puts out their asking price. Your halfway pretending to be serious with your condescending other half trying to piss a seller off. I think this JB is Winner for a great solution to you and respecting sellers that actually have a real Tesla to sale... you know since you don’t. Let’s make that new thread ASAP for ya... Agreed?
Great idea!!!!!!!!!

Knock yourself out kiddo. But I have a feeling nothing will change your obsession with me. It would be a nice change of pace to see the two of you actually post about the topic for once.

Knock yourself out kiddo. But I have a feeling nothing will change your obsession with me. It would be a nice change of pace to see the two of you actually post about the topic for once.
It would be nice if you stopped berating sellers giving your 2 cents about their asking price when you don’t belong in a forum for members looking to actually purchase a Tesla. Would also be great if you would stop using your other account (cucubits) to help try and reinforce that anyone would actually be dumb enough to agree with anything you say. Not that everything you say is necessarily incorrect, but the fact that you’re a troll who gets off trying to make someone feel stupid about their asking price when they actually own a Tesla. End of Story

It would be nice if you stopped berating sellers giving your 2 cents about their asking price when you don’t belong in a forum for members looking to actually purchase a Tesla. Would also be great if you would stop using your other account (cucubits) to help try and reinforce that anyone would actually be dumb enough to agree with anything you say. Not that everything you say is necessarily incorrect, but the fact that you’re a troll who gets off trying to make someone feel stupid about their asking price when they actually own a Tesla. End of Story
I have one account kiddo. Also my posts about the sellers asking price are ON TOPIC. It is also not against TMC rules. If someone feels stupid that their asking price is the same as a new car, then that's on them. So you can fuck off.

@JamesBrown; @cucubits

You guys are trolls and are being called out for it. That shouldn’t happen in a FS thread, but then again, you shouldn’t trash FS threads.

If you actually stayed on topic yourselves and didn’t trash for sale threads for a living, you wouldn’t be crying out to stay on topic. I should know, you didn’t offer me or the other sellers that courtesy, even when requested.

You’re not price police or market gurus, you’re trolls. TESLA doesn’t even follow your depreciation or market dreams. Let sellers sell and go buy a Tesla. If you really do want one, you’ll pull the trigger and report back.

If you’ve dabbled with high end cars, you know the market swings, you’ll have to pay to play, and depreciation may or may not be in your favor. It just depends, especially when TESLA changes up the market on a nearly weekly basis.

Ruining a private sale to deflate the market, doesn’t deflate it. They go elsewhere and the community here is the only one that suffers. If that’s your intent, well done. If it’s not and you feel as if you’re doing the right thing. Let it be known, you’re not.

If your intent is to buy, get to it and leave sellers alone.

If your intent is to troll private sale threads, you should stop. You’re arguably the best at it and it’s a detriment to the TMC community.

The best way to take advice is to read it and follow the advice. Any comment back in a quip, slander or quibble is just more trolling and will propagate the issue the forum has.

Prove me wrong that you’re not trolls and that you’re actually buyers.

For what it’s worth, the time you’ve spent on here if used to be legitimately helpful would be priceless. The messaging and execution needs to change, or it’s just more garbage.

@JamesBrown; @cucubits

You guys are trolls and are being called out for it. That shouldn’t happen in a FS thread, but then again, you shouldn’t trash FS threads.

If you actually stayed on topic yourselves and didn’t trash for sale threads for a living, you wouldn’t be crying out to stay on topic. I should know, you didn’t offer me or the other sellers that courtesy, even when requested.

You’re not price police or market gurus, you’re trolls. TESLA doesn’t even follow your depreciation or market dreams. Let sellers sell and go buy a Tesla. If you really do want one, you’ll pull the trigger and report back.

If you’ve dabbled with high end cars, you know the market swings, you’ll have to pay to play, and depreciation may or may not be in your favor. It just depends, especially when TESLA changes up the market on a nearly weekly basis.

Ruining a private sale to deflate the market, doesn’t deflate it. They go elsewhere and the community here is the only one that suffers. If that’s your intent, well done. If it’s not and you feel as if you’re doing the right thing. Let it be known, you’re not.

If your intent is to buy, get to it and leave sellers alone.

If your intent is to troll private sale threads, you should stop. You’re arguably the best at it and it’s a detriment to the TMC community.

The best way to take advice is to read it and follow the advice. Any comment back in a quip, slander or quibble is just more trolling and will propagate the issue the forum has.

Prove me wrong that you’re not trolls and that you’re actually buyers.

For what it’s worth, the time you’ve spent on here if used to be legitimately helpful would be priceless. The messaging and execution needs to change, or it’s just more garbage.
You cannot speak scammer.

For anyone just joining the fun, yes, AWD is a known scammer around here. He tried to trick TMC buyers with a fake/many years old vroom offer to get a way higher price for his rattlecan of a car (old S).

Just look up his content.

As a true scammer, after being caught and called out, he tried to cover his tracks by going on the offensive and started to complain about those who called him out, hoping to bury all those posts with his lies and nonsense.

Quite the contrary, the only scammers here are you two, dragging down private sales.

How much are you two being paid to troll and drive people to trade in or go elsewhere?

If you devalue the sellers down to the lowball telsa offers, why wouldn’t they just trade in?

You constantly ruin sale threads and drag people through the mud that stand up to you. Keep going, you’re proving my point.

Don’t let these clowns drag you down OP and for those rebelling against the garbage, well done.

This community can do without the guys that aren’t even a part of it... put up or shut up.

Quite the contrary, the only scammers here are you two, dragging down private sales.

How much are you two being paid to troll and drive people to trade in or go elsewhere?

If you devalue the sellers down to the lowball telsa offers, why wouldn’t they just trade in?

You constantly ruin sale threads and drag people through the mud that stand up to you. Keep going, you’re proving my point.

Don’t let these clowns drag you down OP and for those rebelling against the garbage, well done.

This community can do without the guys that aren’t even a part of it... put up or shut up.
Go away scammer. You should have been banned for the BS you pulled.