Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

many people in the Bay Area have received their Model 3 VINs while waiting for delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bay Area update: Spoke to a Tesla employee on the phone about delivery (I received a text stating the car was coming between 11/23 and 12/1), and he essentially said that estimate was wrong. Still have no VIN, and he mentioned that we should be starting to see them this week. Looks like were getting cars after the CA rebate goes down by $500

Bay Area update: Spoke to a Tesla employee on the phone about delivery (I received a text stating the car was coming between 11/23 and 12/1), and he essentially said that estimate was wrong. Still have no VIN, and he mentioned that we should be starting to see them this week. Looks like were getting cars after the CA rebate goes down by $500

Cars in the Bay Area have been delivered for at least a week or so now. They are being delivered as I type this. But I too have heard from an SA that the "earlier October" orders are likely going to come out in the next week or so - at least the AWD and more "stealth" models. That is - in the Bay Area.

Do I believe him? Well, I want to.

• Funny
Reactions: AZjohnInCA