Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Master thread: Cybertruck insurance premium quotes AND/OR repair estimates, if you had an accident.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The cybertruck owners club has a thread for a high use 10k mile production AWD CT titled with 2 owners. The numbers get a little messy as the insurance premium includes a 2021 Model 3.

They are paying $465/mo for both Model 3 and CT with $90k full coverage and the "highest possible deductible." For a comparison, they previously paid $205/mo with the Model 3 and a Ford Raptor. No mention of the Raptor's model year.

Another guy in the thread claims he was quoted $180/mo but gives no parameters and apparently isn't a CT owner.

We'll need to wait for normal AWD CT customers to get quotes versus the overpriced FS but it will still likely be more than what many want to spend given Tesla's traditionally high repair cost, the CT's unique design, and insurance companies not wanting to get burned.

The cybertruck owners club has a thread for a high use 10k mile production AWD CT titled with 2 owners. The numbers get a little messy as the insurance premium includes a 2021 Model 3.

They are paying $465/mo for both Model 3 and CT with $90k full coverage and the "highest possible deductible." For a comparison, they previously paid $205/mo with the Model 3 and a Ford Raptor. No mention of the Raptor's model year.

Another guy in the thread claims he was quoted $180/mo but gives no parameters and apparently isn't a CT owner.

We'll need to wait for normal AWD CT customers to get quotes versus the overpriced FS but it will still likely be more than what many want to spend given Tesla's traditionally high repair cost, the CT's unique design, and insurance companies not wanting to get burned.
Guess I don’t understand why you need to wait for anyone is curious? Some random person on the internet providing No past driving history seems rather meaningless. (Or disingenuous) If you want to know simply call/email your insurance compant and they give you an estimate. I have done this for every car I ever bought and you get an answer in minutes. Knowing a rando’s cost with 5 insurance claims and 4 speeding tickets is useless.

Reactions: buckets0fun
Guess I don’t understand why you need to wait for anyone is curious? Some random person on the internet providing No past driving history seems rather meaningless. (Or disingenuous) If you want to know simply call/email your insurance compant and they give you an estimate. I have done this for every car I ever bought and you get an answer in minutes. Knowing a rando’s cost with 5 insurance claims and 4 speeding tickets is useless.

It's not that difficult. Just think about it. Let some carbs burn in that cranium.

It's a real data point with a CT VIN and the purpose of this thread. A real contract between CT owner and insurance company.

It's not that difficult. Just think about it. Let some carbs burn in that cranium.

It's a real data point with a CT VIN and the purpose of this thread. A real contract between CT owner and insurance company.
Cute reply but still means nothing. If you are desperate for an insurance estimate call your insurance company. Pretty simple actually. I had an estimate for my MSP before I bought it.