Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

May 2022 Orders - when is your delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pickup my car today, and everything went fine. Got my 3750 credit and at the end of the month the 10000 mile free supercharge will be added. The entire body looked fine except for the top rear pillar it was Abit off. Car is super quiet, and I am trying to learn as much as I can. Seems like enhance driving is not activated. Got to be careful when I park because the USS are gone, and Tesla is still working on clear vision.
Fremont or Austin? Matrix lights?

Tesla connected me. Since I accepted my car 21 Dec 2022, I get the other credit. I should see a check for another 3700 sometime around Jan 2023, for a total of 7500. What a Christmas present, 7500 plus 10000 supercharge miles.

Attachments

• IMG_0551.jpeg
    IMG_0551.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 64
Reactions: McCain73
Ooo, cutting it close! Hoping you get it on the 31st to get those incentives
Me too, not going to feel so great if I miss all of that by a day. I should get the $7500 tax rebate in 2024 but this is a better deal given it's off the top, right away, plus saving tax and the supercharging miles. Maybe if it comes down to the wire I can get them to find me an inventory or demo car. Of course I was okay with the price when I ordered, mostly given used examples were the same if not more than new, but that's changing quickly (and interest was much better at the time)

Seems like the model Y Long Range is not going to be part of the government 7500 dollar tax incentive. But that is why I jumped on this deal. Usually I have bad luck with qualifying for government deals, they talk a good game but the devil is in the details. In fact only two cars qualify for rebates, the model Y 7 seater and the model 3 short range.

Reactions: tyler_k1
Seems like the model Y Long Range is not going to be part of the government 7500 dollar tax incentive. But that is why I jumped on this deal. Usually I have bad luck with qualifying for government deals, they talk a good game but the devil is in the details. In fact only two cars qualify for rebates, the model Y 7 seater and the model 3 short range.
The Model Y Long Range price in 2020 is 50k. So my guess is with growing demand tesla might come back to pre pandamic prices amid tesla stock going very low. So to keep up demand with competitors tesla will and should go back 50k price margin. So by including other configs like paint, seat color, wheels you would still go under 54999 which should qualify for tax credit. Elon already announced he is looking more for car sales number than margin. And then IRS statement clearly tells Y LWD limit under 55k.