Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mid Range waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lemur3.jpg

Reserved on 3/31/16 (day 0) - Line Waiter in West Palm Beach
We decided not to wait for the stripped-down SR
Medium Range
Pearl White with White Interior
19" Sport Rims

My delivery is on Friday and my local credit union has been dragging their feet over past 4 days for approval. My delivery is scheduled on Friday.

If things don’t work out by tomorrow which I don’t expect, then can I reschedule to next week ? Does anyone know the process ? Maybe just call the local center and ask for reschedule ?

I'm having a similar issue. I asked Tesla to add EAP this morning (after given a delivery of this Friday), and it hasn't updated yet, so I haven't gotten my final order agreement. Because I'm still waiting on Tesla, I can't get my bank to send the check yet.

Also I don’t see any final purchase agreement nor any ACH options less than 48 hours before delivery. I guess I can just take the bank check payable to Tesla and rest on personal check. Sounds crazy as is.

My state is also self register state so i’ll have to deal with DMV for taxes, registration, titles and stuff.

My delivery is on Friday and my local credit union has been dragging their feet over past 4 days for approval. My delivery is scheduled on Friday.

If things don’t work out by tomorrow which I don’t expect, then can I reschedule to next week ? Does anyone know the process ? Maybe just call the local center and ask for reschedule ?

They have 7 days to take delivery or they can give that vehicle to someone else. It’s written in then order agreement and told to my by my DA

Go with Tesla financing in the worst case, and refinance later if you get a better rate?

Purchasing accessories:

1. Tesla Chrome Badging for trunk area
2. Taptes Wireless Charging
3. White Console Wrap
4. Upgraded all interior lights incl trunk
5. Model 3 trunk mat
6. Splitter to run wireless charger and teslacam
7. Chrome Lug Nuts and Center Caps ( removing black caps on 19in wheels
8. Identified detailer to Paint Correct, Ceramic Coat, PPF, Window Tint. May also have rotors painted red.

Needless to say, I’ve never been more ready! My Model S is a lease, so I didn’t want to throw any money/modifications into it.

Have you received your Taptes charger yet? Seems like a Nomad knockoff

• Informative
Reactions: Rootbeard7
I received my delivery date yesterday and called to add EAP for $5k. I was nervous, but it went as promised. They said it would not affect delivery and it did not. I got a confirmation email tonight. My order date changed to today, but my delivery date in my account is unchanged. I received a delivery notice on 11/27 with a 12/11 date and made the EAP change today (11/28). My other pricing was unchanged too (I ordered during the $45k window). Sharing in case anyone else was considering this and was nervous about making an EAP change.

• Informative
Reactions: V__2
Is there a delivery checklist? Currently scheduled for home delivery but I am thinking of changing it to delivery center so it’s easier to reject delivery if there are serious issues? Thanks!

Try these:
mykeln/teslaprep
http://www.teslachecklists.com/model-3-delivery-checklist/

Not sure it makes a difference where you have delivery in terms of being able to reject. My car is scheduled for home delivery as well and most on the forum suggest switching to service center but then someone has to drive me there and if it is late and car is on the parking lot, light will not be as good as in my garage.