Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mid Range waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Me too! Attention all white interior orders!
My Loyalty Owner Advisor just informed me that my car will be ready for pick up on 12/20 - Orlando area and 84 degrees today .

MSM, White Int, 19 in wheels and EAP. Current Model S owner and day 1 reservation holder (didn’t help at this point). Ordered LR on 10/14, changed to MR and White Int on 10/18.

Awesome! Did your account change to reflect your delivery date? Is B&W really happening?!

Got the (510) text today 12/3 lunch, replied YES
This was their first communication since order confirmation email
Got VIN online in account
Android App still says no product linked to account
Delivery scheduled for 12/5
Called Portland OR SC, they verified car is already in Portland storage area and should be ready for 12/5 delivery
Had them add special plates to DMV paperwork

3/31/16 reservation online
non owner
10/19/18 config
MR, Black, Black, 18" aero

Will update Teslike tracker if all goes well on Wednesday

Reactions: rtloeffler and KS88
Anybody in Canada get a delivery date yet?

I still haven't had any news. However, my page updated to let me put my trade in and financing information in, and my edit button is gone.

Hoping it's really soon, want to get some winter tires on that thing! I ordered within hours of the MR coming up for sale, 10/18 and had my reservation for about a year and a half.

Las Vegas, configured 11/12
No reservation not an owner
MR black/black/aero/noEAP

Received the text everyone seemed to get about making sure our documents are ready but no other contact from Tesla. You’d think at this point they could at least provide rough estimates of delivery. I’m not asking for a specific day but a couple week range at least?

Reactions: Andy86700
11/4 black/black EAP Aero here - no reservation -
just switched from MR to LR RWD yesterday - and they matched me to a car in Costa Mesa!
Still waiting for VIN and delivery text but was told by the SA I should expect them in the next day or two.
Good luck to everyone waiting! Can't wait to get behind the wheel of one of these.

Las Vegas, configured 11/12
No reservation not an owner
MR black/black/aero/noEAP

Received the text everyone seemed to get about making sure our documents are ready but no other contact from Tesla. You’d think at this point they could at least provide rough estimates of delivery. I’m not asking for a specific day but a couple week range at least?

I am exactly the same except ordered 2 days earlier and live in bay area. I honestly dont see how us November people could get them by the end of the year when there are so many October people still waiting. Oh well...hope we are pleasantly surprised.

11/4 black/black EAP Aero here - no reservation -
just switched from MR to LR RWD yesterday - and they matched me to a car in Costa Mesa!
Still waiting for VIN and delivery text but was told by the SA I should expect them in the next day or two.
Good luck to everyone waiting! Can't wait to get behind the wheel of one of these.

Do you just call the local place where you can test drive to try and find a match? I'm debating switching to LR

Do you just call the local place where you can test drive to try and find a match? I'm debating switching to LR
Yeah I called my sales advisor and asked him to find me a match and fortunately he found one right away. I just got my delivery text and email for Direct delivery to home on 12/19. Responded asking if I could pick up at the Delivery Center in Costa Mesa and just heard back from them saying that I could pick up 12/15 or 12/16. Excited! :)