Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Dashcam Moments - Video or it didn't happen!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nooooooooooo!!!
I can almost feel it watching the video. Was the rim damaged? the worst sound in the world...
Yea HORRIBLE sound and in this case great TeslaCam doesn't have audio.:eek: It sounded like they were ground down to below the tire. Was pleasantly (compared to how bummed I was driving) surprised that the damage is not super bad and can be corrected. The front got the worse.

IMG_4732.jpeg

IMG_4745.jpeg

• Disagree
Reactions: P85_DA
Yea HORRIBLE sound and in this case great TeslaCam doesn't have audio.:eek: It sounded like they were ground down to below the tire. Was pleasantly (compared to how bummed I was driving) surprised that the damage is not super bad and can be corrected. The front got the worse.

View attachment 559712
View attachment 559713
I Feel for you... I hope get it fixed easily :) it was not too bad

Teslacam Stories Episode 8 ⚡
@2:41 in the clip... It's a very familiar interchange here in the South Bay. Southbound Highway 85 at the Interstate 280 split. Many people go through the gore point because they don't realize where they're going until the last moment. I've been cut off by drivers going both ways (veering back onto 85, like the Lexus in the example in this video or going over towards 280) in the last 40 or so years I've driven through there. The reverse direction (NB 85) is shown several seconds later when the Mazda cuts in front of the video camera.

So I finally got around to figuring out how to work with my AVS VIdeo Editor. Captured this on my ROAV dashcam back in May 2020 (the on screen timestamp is incorrect due to operator error :) ). Sorry, but the Tesla cam video had some intermittent flashes of pink frames so I had to use the ROAV. While waiting at the left turn light I saw some movement that didn't seem right to me. I only noticed the deer when it was about 1/3 of the way across the street. I don't know what became of it after clearing the intersection. At least it used the crosswalk :) .

I recommend expanding the video to full screen (it's an HD format) in order to see it.

So I finally got around to figuring out how to work with my AVS VIdeo Editor. Captured this on my ROAV dashcam back in May 2020 (the on screen timestamp is incorrect due to operator error :) ). Sorry, but the Tesla cam video had some intermittent flashes of pink frames so I had to use the ROAV. While waiting at the left turn light I saw some movement that didn't seem right to me. I only noticed the deer when it was about 1/3 of the way across the street. I don't know what became of it after clearing the intersection. At least it used the crosswalk :) .

I recommend expanding the video to full screen (it's an HD format) in order to see it.
Definitely bambi-sized. I fear for its future.

Great videos and production value! The voiceovers are excellent, too. Please keep ‘em coming!
Thank you!!! Got really happy to read this. Will keep them' coming.

Editing a full set of videos now:

-One episode of Teslas getting keyed (this will be a sad episode...)
-One episode of Autopilot predicts crashes
-One episode of Teslas getting love from other drivers

It's really fun when people send in videos so you get so much material you can start making 'themed' episodes.
Thanks again to everyone who keeps sending in.

Reactions: Rothgarr and fseir