Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Drag Race: Model 3P vs DM vs LR vs MR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone!

Did a quick video with my friends comparing all the Model 3s to each other. I know the video quality isn't the greatest, I don't do this full time, just something on my day off., Hope you enjoy it!

After looking at it, its quite interesting to see the difference between the models, its apparent how Tesla separates and controls the power output of these cars.

First car is obviously the Model 3 Performance, followed by the Dual Motor, Long Range, and the Mid Range in Black.

Hi Everyone!

Did a quick video with my friends comparing all the Model 3s to each other. I know the video quality isn't the greatest, I don't do this full time, just something on my day off., Hope you enjoy it!

After looking at it, its quite interesting to see the difference between the models, its apparent how Tesla separates and controls the power output of these cars.

First car is obviously the Model 3 Performance, followed by the Dual Motor, Long Range, and the Mid Range in Black.

Thanks for sharing that! It's pretty nice from a graphical perspective. Very nice.

Was it controlled for tire pressures and charge state or just what everyone happened to show up with? Because it looked like the LR was starting to catch up with the AWD which would be unexpected unless the AWD driver started to let off early.

Also, I think I saw some 19" wheels, can you post what they were all wearing?

Thanks for this. I've been trying to compile a list of motor outputs, but can't seem to find all the data on the the non dual motor cars. Does anyone have a canbus reader hooked up that could possibly help? Essentially, I'm trying to show my father the difference between the SR+ and Dual Motor so he can make a decision in the next month.

Model 3 Motor Power: Front(kW) - Rear(kW) - Total (kW) - Total (HP) - Front (Nm) - Rear (Nm) - Total (Nm)
Short Range+ n/a n/a
Mid Range n/a n/a
Long Range n/a 277 kW 277 kW n/a
Dual Motor 139.5 kW 231 kW 333 kW 447 hp 185.5 Nm 318.5 Nm 502 Nm
Dual Motor +Boost 175.5 kW 221 kW 371 kW 497 hp 232 Nm 333 Nm 564 Nm
Performance 186 kW 246 kW 416 kW 558 hp

Reactions: Park2670