Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haven’t even asked. But my appointment is still set for tomorrow at 12, no messages or anything from them.

They offered me a pickup of today, but I’m working so I couldn’t. I’m assuming it’s at the delivery center. They would’ve told me by now if it wasn’t… right? 😳
I pick up my car this afternoon. I tell you what, last night I received a message on the app and my heart dropped. All I could think was something had happened. Ended up being a "Your delivery is tomorrow!" message. They need to stop messing with people's heads.

White glove customer service? No, in my case the only reason I knew that my delivery appointment had been cancelled was because my VIN disappeared from my app. The delivery center had no idea until I sent them a message.
I had strange interaction with my SA via text, asked if we could schedule another delivery day later this week, I told him i'm flexible. He replied back about 3 hours later and said there were no other delivery appointments available so we have to keep 3/6.....makes me wonder what will happen if the car doesn't arrive on time...

I had strange interaction with my SA via text, asked if we could schedule another delivery day later this week, I told him i'm flexible. He replied back about 3 hours later and said there were no other delivery appointments available so we have to keep 3/6.....makes me wonder what will happen if the car doesn't arrive on time...
Yeah that's really bizarre, sounds like they were having a tough day getting things scheduled.

The car pretty much has to be there today to give the delivery team time to prep for your Wednesday pickup. I'll be surprised if you get the rug pulled out from under you.

Reactions: HomelessGrunt
do you think your other car was damaged in transit?

I honestly don't know. When I asked why my delivery was cancelled the only answer I got was 'there is an error with the car", no other details than that. I've been really tempted to do a VIN search to see if that'll tell me anything, but if it turns out that it went to another customer I don't know how well that would sit with me.

Anyone considering ditching their order for a Ludicrous?
The M3P is really what I'd like to get, but it's the FSD Transfer offer that got me jumping on it now. So for me, if they miss the EOQ delivery and refuse to honor a FSD transfer, then I'll cancel and hold tight a bit longer.
I know they Tweeted that they'd allow date slippage to be included for Transfer, but that's not exactly "legally binding" on the offer they make us sign.