Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New EDD: Feb 12 - Feb 26 (see below signature for my build)

Very similar pattern as my MYP22. EDD was shortened to 2 weeks from a month and I'm sure I will get my VIN around Feb 17-19th.
OD: 01/17/2024 (see below signature for my build)
VIN assigned: 02/15/2024
Delivery scheduled: 02/17/2024 @ Long Beach, CA

Took exactly 29 days since my OD to receive the VIN. Hope everybody else get theirs soon.

I literally live less than a mile away from Buena Park dealer... and they still asking me to come to Long Beach for the pickup. I've reached out to my SA regarding this and waiting for a reply...

Can anyone recommend me a decent Tint shop (nearby Orange County) where they can do the rear window as 1 piece? Having a hard time finding a place where they can do rear as 1 piece instead of 2 separate. Hoping to get all the windows done around ~$600

Last edited:
I literally live less than a mile away from Buena Park dealer... and they still asking me to come to Long Beach for the pickup. I've reached out to my SA regarding this and waiting for a reply...
Take the car whichever Service Center have it. Your service center of election might have the parking lot full of Model Y or not trained for doing the checks to the nee model and that could delay your delivery.

Long beach is delivering now?? I ordered on 1/10 and still haven't received a VIN yet
A lot of w

Can anyone recommend me a decent Tint shop (nearby Orange County) where they can do the rear window as 1 piece?
Hoping to get all the windows done around ~$600
there have been a lot of shenanigans regarding the Long Beach dealership reaching out to ppl in other areas saying they have the car… then not having the car… could be a glitch in the chain somehow

Reactions: catxi and Volcom

Can anyone recommend me a decent Tint shop (nearby Orange County) where they can do the rear window as 1 piece? Having a hard time finding a place where they can do rear as 1 piece instead of 2 separate. Hoping to get all the windows done around ~$600
We are neighbors then, send me a message. There is an awesome tint shop by us near Knott & Orangethorpe.

Check out Signature Glass Tinting in Costa Mesa. You can find them on youtube, ig, and yelp. I plan to get mine from them. They may be pricey but they do a lot of Teslas.

Reactions: ericoh
Another update today Feb 15th, just received my VIN!
EDD5: Feb 16 - Feb 24
I now have a scheduled delivery date for this coming Saturday! It all happened so fast as soon as I got my vin. Might be because I’m in California

Attachments

• IMG_9644.png
    IMG_9644.png
    428.6 KB · Views: 19
I'd call them every day tbh until you get someone willing to help.
you don't know, I've been going to every tesla sc in person, asking them about my delivery. there are 5* around me and I've been to them all multiple times.

Ive actually considered this is probably why i havent gotten my VIN, they're annoyed of me atp.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: happyelegance