Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Gonna take me awhile to get used to a car without stalks on the steering column. I guess that saves money as my lease cost is lower than the M3 I‘m turning in.
Me too. I currently have a 17 Acura, so it will be a whole different world for me -- technology wise & car wise lol. No more gas, no more stocks, and i finally will have a great speaker system & a huge screen in the car lol. My current car has nothing for it. No safety features or anything

They’re somehow getting them to the East Coast. Brooklyn, NY just got a demo, as well as Devon, PA outside of Philadelphia. Paramus, NJ got it on Wednesday.
Those flyovers are not for every day. They could build a couple and put them in the delivery trucks with the Y and be unnoticed.

The videos are great! Could be great that are daily since the inminent Higland launch but guess you need special permission since they do them weekly.

I have a small theory, VINs are not widely available to customers due to the recent back camera recall. They need to sort that out, reflash the new cars.

It could be really bad a news title "New Model 3 is part of the latest recall".
Isn't this just an OTA update? They could still have this issue and the Service Center can do the update before delivering your car.