Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe the diagnostic could get the MCU computer that you have. I do not think they put you a leftover, the updated cameras might not work well.... but I do not know!

One thing is possible that for the 19 inches we will get leftovers tires for Model 3 since I do not see in the parts which tire they will use.
This video states that the processor has not been updated and probably will not be for some time. The processor is the same as in my 2022 Tesla S.

in your honest opinion is there a difference in acceleration compared to previous years? Or is it just the top end speed has been lowered and acceleration is the same ?
My 2018 is a RWD Long Range 0-60 5s or just under I believe. My S is a 2022 0-60 3.1s. It feels more like the S on acceleration with a little less pull. I Feels amazing and puts a smile on your face. Some reviews claim the new 3 does 0-60 in 4.0s. I believe it. This weekend, maybe I can run the S and the Highland 0-60 and I'll post the video.

My 2018 is a RWD Long Range 0-60 5s or just under I believe. My S is a 2022 0-60 3.1s. It feels more like the S on acceleration with a little less pull. I Feels amazing and puts a smile on your face. Some reviews claim the new 3 does 0-60 in 4.0s. I believe it. This weekend, maybe I can run the S and the Highland 0-60 and I'll post the video.
That sounds awesome, Im so Jealous you have yours,
I have to wait till Feb28th-March31.

Just got a text from Tesla saying I should be matched up with a vin# in this upcoming week. Been checking the app 20 times a day; but no moment from Feb 6-March 5 edd. Looks like the gears are starting to churn now.
Screenshot_20240130_171016_Tesla.jpg
Screenshot_20240130_171016_Tesla.jpg
Screenshot_20240130_170751_Tesla.jpg

Reactions: Javid010
That sounds awesome, Im so Jealous you have yours,
I have to wait till Feb28th-March31.
I’ll bet it comes sooner.
Thanks. Don't forget whenever you have a chance if you can take a picture of the front of both of your Model 3's for comparison . Thanks again.
I am traveling so won’t be able to take my picture until Friday. But here is one I found online.

Attachments

• IMG_9017.jpeg
    IMG_9017.jpeg
    141.2 KB · Views: 21
Just gonna do a quick update.. (but not really lol)
Order Date 1/17
Original EDD Feb-Mar 2024
Update #1 Feb 23- Mar 29 - updated on Friday, Jan 26th.
So far ZERO update on my end (which is good and bad at the same time considering peoples edds are moving to later)
Black/Black SR - Photon Wheels