Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone! New here, just not-so-patiently waiting for my VIN. Here is my order info:
Order Date: 1/11 - evening
Model: LR/Gray/19" stock wheels

Currently, my app has an estimated delivery date from 2/29-3/31. Hasn't updated since these dates arrived. I am very excited, this has been a dream for the past 5 years. I guess my concern is attempting to finance and obtain insurance once the VIN arrives. Based on research, it seems as though most receive their VIN and schedule delivery within the next 48-72 hours, which doesn't provide much time to secure a loan and insurance.

Eager to see some east coast deliveries! Hopefully I will receive updated est delivery dates this week...

Hey everyone! New here, just not-so-patiently waiting for my VIN. Here is my order info:

Currently, my app has an estimated delivery date from 2/29-3/31. Hasn't updated since these dates arrived. I am very excited, this has been a dream for the past 5 years. I guess my concern is attempting to finance and obtain insurance once the VIN arrives. Based on research, it seems as though most receive their VIN and schedule delivery within the next 48-72 hours, which doesn't provide much time to secure a loan and insurance.

Eager to see some east coast deliveries! Hopefully I will receive updated est delivery dates this week...
You usually get 7-10 days for the car to get to the East coast.

Attachments

• IMG_9115.jpeg
    IMG_9115.jpeg
    489.9 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: Akr

Welcome Same situation as you, my first EV and LR Grey AWD
Im east Coast Canada my dates are Feb28-Mar31 and has not changed since that initial date. I keep checking up at least 5 times a day hoping for a narrower EDD. Financing advice if doing it through Tesla, the Loan is good for 60 days typically before having to reaply. So if you feel confident that it will come within those dates you could apply now , but if it goes past the March date you would have to re-apply.

Has anyone found all weather floor mats for the highland? With it being winter in the northeast, I would want them pretty quickly, and my EDD right now is Feb10-24.
I checked with TuxMat, they're waiting for someone to come into their Toronto location to scan the interior. The rep told me it takes about 2hrs and the first person gets a free set of mats!

I’m on the east coast as well, but in Florida so I’m pretty south. I’m noticing all of our Edd’s are end of february. I’m hoping they come last week of Feb or the week before, I have a 3 hour road trip coming soon so I’d love to take it!

East coast folks get the VIN at the moment the car is loaded to the transport which takes more than 4 days for sure. Then you schedule delivery when the transport arrives and have 48 hours. In case CA you do not have much luxury since it can go out the plant to your hands.

• Informative
Reactions: Falcon73
East coast folks get the VIN at the moment the car is loaded to the transport which takes more than 4 days for sure. Then you schedule delivery when the transport arrives and have 48 hours. In case CA you do not have much luxury since it can go out the plant to your hands.
Good to know! I have an EDD of Feb 3 - Mar 2 and live on the east coast (Virginia) so I’m hoping to receive a VIN soon.

Reactions: Abubakr