Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MKB posted a nice review of the Model 3.
Am I crazy for this being the first time I have seen anyone mention that there is a blind spot light in the passenger side? See @ 9:39:

Back in September people noted it was only in the driver side, and the owners guide reflected that:
1706855748296.png

At some point the owners guide was updated and it now says both sides, along with more detailed actions:
1706855865925.png

Order Date 1/10 around an hour after dropped
Original EDD January - Feb which quickly was updated Feb - March
Update #1 Feb 2 - Feb 16th
Update #2 on 1/27 Feb 10 - Feb 17th - got my vin here too
Blue with Black interior LR 18"

First Tesla and have been dreaming of this for about 5 years now.
Update #3 checked the app this morning (don’t ask how many times a day I check it) to my surprise my window is now feb 6-15th. Also I’m in the north east.

Reactions: catxi and Abubakr
Update #3 checked the app this morning (don’t ask how many times a day I check it) to my surprise my window is now feb 6-15th. Also I’m in the north east.
Super exciting! I'm in the northeast as well. Ordered a day after you, but my EDD is 2/29-3/31. Hopefully you'll get your delivery date scheduled soon!!

First date was just Feb - Mar. Then a couple weeks ago switched to the Feb 06 - Mar 05. I ordered the stock RWD, no other upgrades.
The month-long EDD is where I'm a little lost. Getting eager to apply for financing and start getting quotes for insurance, however the companies I've reached out to need the VIN to secure the loan/policy. I'm hopeful we will receive some more focused EDD in the coming week(s).

Ordered 1/10 at 8a through dealer (they hadn't even had the 2024 Model 3 staff meeting yet. First estimate was Jan-Feb which quickly changed to Feb 13-Mar 12. In North County San Diego. Black on black 18" photon wheels.

Attachments

• IMG_5790.jpeg
    IMG_5790.jpeg
    321.5 KB · Views: 19