Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder if it's dependent on the Tesla delivery location? I got only the Feb 6-March 5 update; hadn't changed even though I got a call/text the other day informing me about a vin# in the coming week.
it’s definitely dependent on location. Me and 305Josh are in Florida and both have around the same delivery dates. But everyone near Cali is getting theirs sooner

I wonder if it's dependent on the Tesla delivery location? I got only the Feb 6-March 5 update; hadn't changed even though I got a call/text the other day informing me about a vin# in the coming week.
I’m in the Midwest.
My EDD went from Jan-Feb, to Jan 31st-Feb 29th, to Feb 6th-Feb 20th and then back to a month long Feb 11th-March 10th.

From the general trend it follows, but it isn’t universal.

Omg congrats!! So happy for you! 😍

I'm wondering why I still haven't gotten mine.
We're both in Cali, both ordered the exact same configs, and same exact EDD with all the updates.
Thank you! Just got my delivery date too! 2/6! That's so strange that you haven't received a VIN when we have the same configs and I believe we ordered the same day too! Hopefully you get yours soon!!

Reactions: catxi
Thank you! Just got my delivery date too! 2/6! That's so strange that you haven't received a VIN when we have the same configs and I believe we ordered the same day too! Hopefully you get yours soon!!
Wow you guys, so jealous. I ordered on 1/10 and been bumped 4 times. In SoCal as well. No VIN. Did you also see a notification for VIN or just kept checking app?

Wow you guys, so jealous. I ordered on 1/10 and been bumped 4 times. In SoCal as well. No VIN. Did you also see a notification for VIN or just kept checking app?
I got a text from tesla saying "Tesla Delivery: you have a new message from a tesla advisor about your Model 3 order. Read and reply" So I checked the app and there was my VIN. They messaged me in the app saying my VIN was assigned as well as they texted me when it was time to schedule my delivery :) Hopefully yours comes soon too!

I ordered a Red and have maybe next week delivery (just a soft match but they will not fill it on time since still no VIN). Seems White will be later? Also ordered Nova so unsure if the wheels are making a delay since nobody ordered them.

I ordered a Red and have maybe next week delivery (just a soft match but they will not fill it on time since still no VIN). Seems White will be later? Also ordered Nova so unsure if the wheels are making a delay since nobody ordered them.
Just curious, how do you determine if you have a "soft match"? I ordered my LR on the app without assistance from a SA so that might be the difference too. I'm not sure if I have a SA to reach out to!

Just got my Delivery day after getting my VIN assigned yesterday :)

Annoyingly they only gave me two days to pickup, which was either Monday or Tuesday. I'm picking up in the afternoon on Tuesday 2/6! So excited!!!
Congratulations. I am very curious to see if you will receive a 4G or 5G modem.
Mine was the 4G.

Does anyone know if the modem hardware also includes bluetooth and WiFi components?

IMG_9115.jpeg

Congratulations. I am very curious to see if you will receive a 4G or 5G modem.
Mine was the 4G.

Does anyone know if the modem hardware also includes bluetooth and WiFi components?

View attachment 1014787

I believe Highland is still 4g.

• Ultra-wideband for phone key (will we get Apple Car Key support?)
  • Improved cellular
  • Dual-band Wi-Fi
Basically:
10x Phone Key Performance with UWB
30% Cell Range Improvement
50% Cell Signal
2x Wi-Fi Range

Reactions: SoCalDude
Just curious, how do you determine if you have a "soft match"? I ordered my LR on the app without assistance from a SA so that might be the difference too. I'm not sure if I have a SA to reach out to!
You can check in a Tesla Showroom if they can check the soft match tool. It is luck since not all SA do it since it is not very reliable source to check dates and only works if you are in the 2 week period.