Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That may push it a few days and may delay any active pickups (not sure, just a guess) but I can't see it making a huge impact overall. Shouldn't impede assigning VIN since sale isn't final until payment is taken -- but maybe date push is managing expectations and everything moves back up once the software patch is certified.
And reprint all car manuals :) and change them from apl produced cars. Unsure if US includes a printed one.

Just took a LR Stealth Grey on a demo, I have to say this drives amazing! It’s quiet, the speakers are great, and it’s more roomy than I expected. Only complaint I have is, the light strip is pretty NOT visible during the day. I’d love if they came out with an update allowing us to raise the brightness. Overall 10/10. Can’t wait!

Attachments

• IMG_5638.jpeg
    IMG_5638.jpeg
    687.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_5636.jpeg
    IMG_5636.jpeg
    374.1 KB · Views: 18
No time frame change for me, so far. But, I've haven't seen any movement from my initial date of Feb 6-March 5. Strange that I don't seem to get any updates like others do. But, with dates seemingly being pushed back; I'm getting skeptical of seeing a vin# this week. Although, I have a very basic build, so still possible, I guess.

No time frame change for me, so far. But, I've haven't seen any movement from my initial date of Feb 6-March 5. Strange that I don't seem to get any updates like others do. But, with dates seemingly being pushed back; I'm getting skeptical of seeing a vin# this week. Although, I have a very basic build, so still possible, I guess.
Same here. My dates are Feb 3 - Mar 2 and I haven’t seen any changes. Fingers still crossed on vin next week.

Reactions: M3Claymore
Just took a LR Stealth Grey on a demo, I have to say this drives amazing! It’s quiet, the speakers are great, and it’s more roomy than I expected. Only complaint I have is, the light strip is pretty NOT visible during the day. I’d love if they came out with an update allowing us to raise the brightness. Overall 10/10. Can’t wait!
Tell me bro!! How was it brother? I’m thinking of doing one tomorrow.