Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Blue got first deliveries, white VINs are being sent, Grey someone said got a VIN in reddit. So far no red or
Heading to the showroom now for that demo. Hopefully someone know when they expect to get their first batch of deliveries.

Honestly main reason I’m doing the demo is to hopefully see the Novas in person. Praying to see novas in a white M3. I’m not sure if the pictures and videos I’m seeing are an accurate representation.
No demos have Novas, I am still curious how they look.

Just test drove a model 3 highland it was pretty nice. I am curious on the Tesla Vision for autopilot (not full self driving). Does it work ok? I only care about the lane assist.

Ordered date: 1/10
Build: stealth gray LR white interior 18inch wheels
EDD: Feb 16th - March 15th

Reactions: smallb1980
Just took a LR Stealth Grey on a demo, I have to say this drives amazing! It’s quiet, the speakers are great, and it’s more roomy than I expected. Only complaint I have is, the light strip is pretty NOT visible during the day. I’d love if they came out with an update allowing us to raise the brightness. Overall 10/10. Can’t wait!
If the light is set to auto, it’s dim during the day compared to setting it to ON I found.

Reactions: smallb1980
Took a test drive of a new M3 today in Tampa. Unfortunately it was just the RWD and I have ordered the LR AWD. It is noticeably quieter as advertised ! My son said there was more leg room in the back seat. Since it was the RWD it didn’t have the upgraded sound system. It rode smoother/softer even though the tires were overfilled. Was not impressed with the LED in the cabin and would probably not have it on. Overall, can’t wait for my Ultra Red to show up! I played dumb and asked the rep to check my order. They said the EDD was most likely around 15 March where the app says 12-31 March. I’m still excited!

Took a test drive of a new M3 today in Tampa. Unfortunately it was just the RWD and I have ordered the LR AWD. It is noticeably quieter as advertised ! My son said there was more leg room in the back seat. Since it was the RWD it didn’t have the upgraded sound system. It rode smoother/softer even though the tires were overfilled. Was not impressed with the LED in the cabin and would probably not have it on. Overall, can’t wait for my Ultra Red to show up! I played dumb and asked the rep to check my order. They said the EDD was most likely around 15 March where the app says 12-31 March. I’m still excited!
How did the regular speakers sound?

I’m going to wait and see how the first Fremont owners fare. It’s such a hyped feature and designed to be straight and continuous. You can tell it’s the panel because on the passenger side of the cars I examined there is an even gap where the dash meets the door panel by the mirror on the passenger side, but on the drivers side it’s not formed correctly because there’s no gap at all on the drivers side. If you press against the door panel at the mirror area, it looks perfect. Keep in mind these are all the first built cars from Fremont so hoping they find the issue and correct it because when the light is aligned correctly, it’s an impressive band of light.
View attachment 1014889

Looks like it's common for RHD vehicles too, but still on the driver's side. This video shows the same issue but mirrored.