Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a reason for why we do this?.

Wouldnt it be helpful if we can see how far our RNs are and how fast they are being fulfilled.

As long as it's safe for us to share it
I blocked mine out. Just prudent in today's world when sharing personal info, I guess. Could miscreants take a RN and try to modify or even cancel your order, just to be jerks?

Reactions: sethsodyssey
Is there a reason for why we do this?.

Wouldnt it be helpful if we can see how far our RNs are and how fast they are being fulfilled.

As long as it's safe for us to share it
I could be totally wrong! Definitely not super knowledgable about this. Just repeating a suggestion I'd seen that made sense. Tesla employees can look up your identity on here using order numbers perhaps?

Last edited:
Hi Everyone, as I await my delivery estimate for my first-ever Tesla, I had a question about the noise in the cabin, I apologize if this is a stupid question but all the videos about the new M3 state that the cabin noise is much more quiet, what was the sound difference between the old M3 and normal gas car like driving on highway?

Hi Everyone, as I await my delivery estimate for my first-ever Tesla, I had a question about the noise in the cabin, I apologize if this is a stupid question but all the videos about the new M3 state that the cabin noise is much more quiet, what was the sound difference between the old M3 and normal gas car like driving on highway?
Depends on the gas car tbh -- no engine noise with an EV -- the old M3 did have some road and wind noise (not too bad imo) so apparently this new one is better. Is it better than an A7 or something? Probably not.

Makes sense, i wasn't sure what the difference between engine noise and the road wind noise was if there was much of a difference anyway.
Honestly, I drive a 17 Acura and the noise difference is ASTRONOMICAL. My car right now is pretty old, and you can feel & hear the difference as soon as you close the door to the Model 3. Trust me, it’s going to be amazing for you. As well for me when we get ours!!

I drove one yesterday, along with a new S. My current car is a '21 M3P which has the double glass on the front windows, KW comfort coilovers and 18" all seasons to make it more comfortable and efficient.

The difference is incredible. The new 3 is QUIETER than the S on the same roads using the same wheels, and it's FAR quieter than my 3. I expected it to be better, but I did NOT expect it to be this good. It really feels like a premium product. They're going to need to make some changes to the S in order to stop from having the 3 take all their S customers away. It's really really good.

I ordered 1/20 and got a 2/13-3/12 estimated delivery range last weekend. My sales advisor says I should get a VIN this week, with delivery estimated to happen on Leap Day (which is pretty cool.) Obviously, anything can change between now and then.

RWD, stealth grey, black interior, photon wheels.

Located outside of Philly. I bet we see a lot of deliveries the last week of February on the East Coast.

I ordered 1/20 and got a 2/13-3/12 estimated delivery range last weekend. My sales advisor says I should get a VIN this week, with delivery estimated to happen on Leap Day (which is pretty cool.) Obviously, anything can change between now and then.

Located outside of Philly. I bet we see a lot of deliveries the last week of February on the East Coast.
Hope so!!

Fingers crossed! I’m in NY, ordered on 1/11 and my EDD of 2/29-3/31 hasn’t changed at all. Hopefully will hear soon.

Hi, just joined around the time I ordered and have been lurking since! This will be my first Tesla and have been wanting to get into one for like 5 years now, superrrrr hyped!

Ordered 1/21/24 - Chicago burbs
LR, Ultra Red, White Interior, 18" wheels

Originally Feb-March
1st update March - April
Currently March 11 - March 31st.

Anyone else order in the Chicago/Suburbs area? My pickup location should be the Lisle Tesla Center.