Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been trying to manifest a VIN number for days but with the issues I've seen with people that either have their cars or test drove them I think I'm better off being patient and letting Tesla take it's time. I swore I'd never buy a car with an early model build date (got burned with BMW) but here I am buying one the first day I can with Tesla. Oy.

Reactions: catxi
Hello waiting room!

The wife test drove the Highland, her MYLR heat pump just went to poop... just out of warranty, so we figured why not: got a decent deal from a local dealer ($28.5k) I think, so we sold the MYLR and put in an order for a M3LR Highland... and we got it in 2 hours before the price jump!

For the database:
Order date:
4 Feb 2024
EDD: March / April
Model 3 Highland: Long Range
Color: Black
Interior: Black
Wheels: 18" Photon
Autopilot: AP

My EDD got pushed back!! And I am in SoCal.
OD: 01/13
EDD 1: Feb-Mar
EDD 2:Jan31-Feb28
EDD 3: Feb4-Feb18
EDD 4: Feb14-Mar13
No VIN
RWD Stealth grey, White interior location: Irvine, CA
Based on this thread, white interiors regardless of exterior color are being pushed back. No white interior appears to have a VIN yet. If anyone does please post.

Reactions: catxi and Whitezoid
The advisor didn’t understand my question but, he says there are no soft matches. And my EDD has stayed the exact same… Feb 23 - March 29th. It’s been about 10 days since it updated.

Attachments

• IMG_5670.jpeg
    IMG_5670.jpeg
    193.5 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Got my vin this morning.

Order Date: 1/10
Original EDD: Jan - Feb
Update 1: Feb - Mar
Update 2: Jan 30 - Feb 28
Update 3: Feb 10 - Feb 24
Update 4: Got my Vin and EDD Feb 22 - Mar 2

RWD Stealth Gray 18" wheel Black interior
Same order date and build as mine, and I'm in NY so hopefully I get my VIN this week. Current EDD is Feb 06 - Mar 05