Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We know that Grey batch is/was in progress. There are white seats/Nova in LR/RWD variants. Some Grey orders are getting pushed which mean that the assembly line is getting ready for next color.

There were some blue (multiple), white (1), red (1) getting some deliveries and VINs. I believe these were spillover from the original test batches for the Demo cars, and the greys that started to emerge this weekend are part of the first official production release.

Check the app this morning and there was a huge change to my EDD window. I assumed it was bc of the storm, but I go on here and see that so many people got their VINs last night or this morning. What is going on with mine??
New EDD 2/15-2/29. Biggest change I've gotten
I'm so surprised you still haven't gotten a VIN! Especially because our configuration is the same and you actually ordered 4 hours before me! Maybe due to where you're located?? But we're both located in SoCal so I still find it so strange!

P
Just got my VIN overnight...noticed around midnight just rechecking app. Notification via app at 7am that VIN assigned and can upload proof of insurance. Joining and posting to add to the timelines:

Ordered 01/10
RW
Stealth Grey
18" Photon
Central CA (probably Stockton pickup)
VIN received 2/6
EDD 2/6 to 2/14 (no notification yet to schedule delivery)
This good to see for the RWD gang. Looks like they’re getting vins to the Jan 10-13 early bird right under a month and EDDs within two weeks of that.

I'm so surprised you still haven't gotten a VIN! Especially because our configuration is the same and you actually ordered 4 hours before me! Maybe due to where you're located?? But we're both located in SoCal so I still find it so strange!
Yea!! I went to the SC near me and they weren't able to gave me much info on my order. Just that "it should be coming soon". If its not a bother, when you pick up yours tmrw, can you try to get some info on why some were able to get it faster than others even though we have basically the same exact order? Or what's the hold up on some others.