Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I feel as though there are infinite reasons as to why everyone is having a slightly different experience (location, order date, spec). Glad we’re all excited and enjoying the experience! A rite-of-passage, it seems.
Exactly. It’s a matter of production schedule, supplies, timelines, transportation logistics and many other factors. Everything is speculation because no one other than Tesla logistics insiders know. This is my second time going thru this and I drove myself crazy trying to guess what and when things will happen the first time. I'm sitting back and waiting, only slightly more patient this time. Don't get yourselves tied up in knots guessing. Isn't worth the stress, IMO

Last edited:
Reactions: xelanoslen
Long time reader. First time user. Located in the Bay Area.

Stealth grey, black interior LR
Order date: 1/12
First EDD: Feb-Mar
Second EDD: 2/24-3/30
Still no VIN

Happy to see others get their VINs as it shows production progress but a bit irritated seeing people who are located farther away from Fremont and placed an order after me receive better updates and/or VINs.
Third EDD update this morning!
Now shows 2/26 - 3/25.

Trying to figure out if this is a good thing or not? The start of the range got pushed but the overall range has decreased a bit. Is this an early indication to a VIN in my near future?