Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Along the lines of floor mats (making a list of what I need for delivery).....

Is it confirmed the J1772 adapter is still included with the '24 M3? Already have a standard level 2 charger in the garage and until I decide if I should install a Tesla specific station, I'll use the existing as long as the adapter is included. Tesla's site for the adapter purchase separately indicates it's included with every Tesla delivery, just curious if that's still the case.

Going to have an extra all weather floor mats soon. Ordered one from a UK site about a month ago and still on a ship. Thought my Tesla was going to come sooner so ordered another one from Amazon.
Maybe return the Amazon ones. I am planning to return the accesories before the return window expires. I will reorder until I get a formal VIN. I ordered first hour of availability and not sure if I will see the car before April.

Along the lines of floor mats (making a list of what I need for delivery).....

Is it confirmed the J1772 adapter is still included with the '24 M3? Already have a standard level 2 charger in the garage and until I decide if I should install a Tesla specific station, I'll use the existing as long as the adapter is included. Tesla's site for the adapter purchase separately indicates it's included with every Tesla delivery, just curious if that's still the case.
Yes, saw it in the trunk of the demo I drove.

Maybe return the Amazon ones. I am planning to return the accesories before the return window expires. I will reorder until I get a formal VIN. I ordered first hour of availability and not sure if I will see the car before April.
Going to see how they fit between the 2, most likely I'll end up giving them away. They both said 2024 Highland. Also full set including the frunk/trunk.