Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
quick question -- do you get a notification when the VIN is added? or do you just get lucky and catch it in the app?
I just check the app. Not sure it's "lucky," as I (like most) are checking multiple times a day. A message indicator shows up top right next to the account face in the app. I don't really get an iOs notification, maybe I have them turned off? Just checked, it doesn't look like notifications are turned off.

IMG_6366.jpeg
Just test drove a standard range and was absolutely blown away. First time driving a Tesla. Thought the quality of materials was great and the ride smooth and refined.

I ordered a long range and to be honest if the standard was all they offered I’d still be completely happy.

View attachment 1016357Just test drove a standard range and was absolutely blown away. First time driving a Tesla. Thought the quality of materials was great and the ride smooth and refined.

I ordered a long range and to be honest if the standard was all they offered I’d still be completely happy.
Me looking at that black one in the background.👀

I just got the Tesla trade in offer and declined it.

After doing that, I noticed there was now a new card asking me to make final payment. This card wasn’t there before today.

I made the final payment just now.

Curious, does the VIN only get assigned AFTER you make the final payment in the app?

Reactions: zoomer0056
I just got the Tesla trade in offer and declined it.

After doing that, I noticed there was now a new card asking me to make final payment. This card wasn’t there before today.

I made the final payment just now.

Curious, does the VIN only get assigned AFTER you make the final payment in the app?
You made full payment on a car you haven't seen. Is that the norm. What if you reject it after inspection? But its already paid for, can you even reject it?

Everything I have just read says they won't fit. Or at least they're not the same as previous years. Tesla rep just confirmed a few minutes ago via text that they are different. I'll probably won't risk wasting some money on something that doesn't fit and either pick up Tesla's or wait for some of the aftermarket manufacturers to make the '24s.
There are already 2024 models in Uk, China, Australia that tried and said floormats fit. I think the frunk/trunk will be off a bit.

• Informative
Reactions: lobopac
Everything I have just read says they won't fit. Or at least they're not the same as previous years. Tesla rep just confirmed a few minutes ago via text that they are different. I'll probably won't risk wasting some money on something that doesn't fit and either pick up Tesla's or wait for some of the aftermarket manufacturers to make the '24s.
Bummer. I bought some when I initially ordered before the new model was announced. I’m past my return date so I guess I will put them on Marketplace. They were from Husky. That’s the brand I usually get and have been pleased, and they were only $90.

I emailed WeatherTech and they couldn’t give me a date when they will have new ones ready.