Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• IMG_0703.jpeg
    IMG_0703.jpeg
    442.3 KB · Views: 23
Is anyone else in the waiting room from Honolulu? If so, I apologize for missing your posts, and I'd like to compare EDD.

Are Teslas shipped in bulk to Hawaii (by in bulk, I mean, does Tesla wait until they have enough orders to Hawaii to justify a ship freight order), or are the cars shipped separately?

Reactions: zoomer0056
Exactly. It’s a matter of production schedule, supplies, timelines, transportation logistics and many other factors. Everything is speculation because no one other than Tesla logistics insiders know. This is my second time going thru this and I drove myself crazy trying to guess what and when things will happen the first time. I'm sitting back and waiting, only slightly more patient this time. Don't get yourselves tied up in knots guessing. Isn't worth the stress, IMO
Bump.

Financing is good for 60 days I believe so you’d be fine. Trade may expire but doing it now will help them do it faster later. In my experience (7th Tesla - don’t judge), expect the reworked trade offer to drop $200-500 a month later. They’ll need a new odometer picture.
Lol no judgment from me! I can't wait to join the family and start having 7 teslas too! :p Thanks for the info!

When did you order? im in atl as well constantly checking the app lol

OD: 2/2
EDD: feb-mar
no updates since purchase

SR Stealth grey 18” proton, black interior
Ordered 1/10 - around 9:00 am - EDD - Feb 13 - March 12 (right after I ordered, it had a jan delivery estimate, that changed the next day to Feb 13 - March 12)
same - SR, Stealth grey, 18" proton. black interior

Reactions: zoomer0056
When did you order? im in atl as well constantly checking the app lol

OD: 2/2
EDD: feb-mar
no updates since purchase

SR Stealth grey 18” proton, black interior
I ordered on 1/11 and didn't get an update for about a week and a half. Since then, nothing. My advice is to not get too worked up over it and enjoy the ride lol.

Once I get the car I feel like I'm going to miss the frantic anticipation with all of you

-> checking the app 1,000 times a day and telling myself i'll stop
-> watching every video available
-> checking the forums multiple times to see everyones updates
-> the guesses of everyone on which colors, models, etc will come next

As the owner of the Canadian thread mentioned, this part is one of the most enjoyable and apart of the joy ride. It's my first Tesla (and car in fact), so I feel like after I have the experience once I'll enjoy it a bit more in the future when I order another Tesla!