Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD 1/17
1 and only update - Feb 23rd to March 29th.
Honestly annoying how I have zero update. No VIN, or EDD update.
I’m grateful it’s not being delayed, but I’d like to know I’m on track and at least get my vin right about now 😅

If I don’t get my VIN this week, getting the car by the end of the month is probably out of the picture. Which sucks!

Reactions: Javid010 and catxi
Just got it, got a text at 7:00 am, saying there is a message from Tesla Advisor and to go check on Tesla app.

I saw the attached message and when I click on “view” - nothing happens, it just takes me back to main order screen and shows RN #. It doesn’t show VIN on that main screen. But when I click “vehicle details”, I can now see a VIN there.

Btw, Is there a way to track car now using VIN?

I heard someone was able to do that.
When I picked up my S back. 2021, a sales advisor was able to see where my car was when it was in route to the delivery center including where the car carrier was on the freeway. I am not sure if they were supposed to do that, but the technology is there to do so.

Reactions: Tezla1
OD 1/17
1 and only update - Feb 23rd to March 29th.
Honestly annoying how I have zero update. No VIN, or EDD update.
I’m grateful it’s not being delayed, but I’d like to know I’m on track and at least get my vin right about now 😅

If I don’t get my VIN this week, getting the car by the end of the month is probably out of the picture. Which sucks!
Hang in there. We should hear something this week!

Reactions: sydneylax
Order date: 1-10-24
VIN: 2-11-24
Delivery Notification: 2-11-24
Delivery schedule @ Tesla: 2-13-24

Attachments

• IMG_9829.jpeg
    IMG_9829.jpeg
    123.6 KB · Views: 24
Received a text to schedule delivery.
2/17 pickup earliest date
I'm picking up in Miami on 2/20.
Same car as you, ordered within a few mins of launch.
In mid Jan, my date was Feb 6 - Mar 5
Last mon (feb 5), I got a VIN and update to Feb 19-27
Yesterday (feb 10) it moved up to Feb 14 -24? and gave me the opportunity to pick a date, but Feb 20 was the earliest.

Ordered 1/11
Current EDD is Feb 12th - March 13th.
M3LR Grey/Black interior
NJ

My trade-in expired yesterday and just received the message now to update the info. My advisor said to wait until I get a VIN before updating.
Thoughts? I'm worried not updating it might push it back.

Last edited:
Current EDD is Feb 12th - March 13th.
M3LR Grey/Black interior
NJ

My trade-in expired yesterday and just received the message now to update the info. My advisor said to wait until I get a VIN before updating.
Thoughts? I'm worried not updating it might push it back.
I updated mine already. It is only the odometer and send pictures. It could be really bad you do not get by March 13th. Did you order in the frist 3 days when it becomes available? If not proceed with caution.

Reactions: darkrai
I updated mine already. It is only the odometer and send pictures. It could be really bad you do not get by March 13th. Did you order in the frist 3 days when it becomes available? If not proceed with caution.
Woops, forgot to include order date. Edited original post.

I ordered 1/11 and when I took my demo drive on Feb 2nd, the advisor checked the "system" and said there's a chance I get my VIN on Feb 15th.