Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is a recap of mine:
SoCal OC. 3 miles from Buena Park Tesla SC/DC
LR White/White Nova (no finance)

OD: 1/10/2024 at around midnight.
EDD Jan - Feb 2024
Update 1 on 1/22 : Jan 25 - Feb 8
Update 2 on 1/27 : Jan 27 - Feb 9
Update 3 on 1/29 : Jan 29 - Feb 9
Update 4 on 1/31 : Feb 2 -Feb 16
Update 5 on 2/3 : Feb 12 - Mar 11
Update 6 on 2/10 : Feb 16 - Mar 1

This is crazy!

Here is a recap of mine:

EDD Jan - Feb 2024

This is crazy!
You almost have enough chapters for a book

Reactions: SeattleSteve
Here is a recap of mine:

EDD Jan - Feb 2024

This is crazy!
Jeez. At least the window is a little shorter

Reactions: zoomer0056
Agreed! I keep looking at all the things I want to buy for my car but it's hard having never even seen it. I did buy a little disco ball for it though. Is there a thread with "all the things you need for a new Tesla" anywhere? I want to be prepared!
Same. I bought screen protector, orginizer, tire repair kit and everything for the car.

I even installed my wall charger last week and my edd is end of March lol. I am just going to stare at the green light my wall charger makes till the delivery date. To be fair that green light is very beautiful.

SoCal North County. 3 miles away from Tesla Carlsbad.
LR, Black/Black, 18" photon.
Ordered 1/10 before 8a with Tesla Advisor.
Updated many times.
Since Feb 7th my EDD updates daily with the current day's date and an end date of feb-22.
today my window is 2/12-2/22, yesterday it was 2/11-2/22 and so on....
My update is always at the same time each morning 6:45 am PST

Attachments

• IMG_5860.jpeg
    IMG_5860.jpeg
    236 KB · Views: 23
  • Informative
Reactions: Falcon73
I’m in the Midwest.
My EDD went from Jan-Feb, to Jan 31st-Feb 29th, to Feb 6th-Feb 20th and then back to a month long Feb 11th-March 10th.

From the general trend it follows, but it isn’t universal.
Latest update: Feb 21st - March 6

Bummer that the first day got pushed back, great that I am back to a two week window.
Awesome that I could get my delivery on my birthday (22nd)!!

This is for a SR Red, 18” photon wheels, black interior.

Same. I bought screen protector, orginizer, tire repair kit and everything for the car.

I even installed my wall charger last week and my edd is end of March lol. I am just going to stare at the green light my wall charger makes till the delivery date. To be fair that green light is very beautiful.

Same, had a Tesla Wall charger installed the week of ordering. Just see a green light on it.

Here is my list of what I have waiting in the garage to install:

3d All weather mats inc. trunk/frunk
Tesla Model 3 Key Fob w case
PPF for front bumper/ side mirrors / rear rocker / center pillar / rear bumper (only luggage protection, not whole bumper).
Meguiars Beyond ceramic coating with clay, paint correction stuff etc.
Center console wrap (matte black)
Wireless Phone charging mat
Air Vent Covers
Pedal covers HALOBLK On/Off
Front/rear anti glare frost protector
Slim mud guards
Center console anti kick mat
Dashboard cover mat
Center console trays
Jack pads
License plate frames

Just need Ceramic 35% LLumar IRX tint all around and LLumar Air 70 for windshield and I am good
I think I'll pass on sunshades and roof shades

Last is a Goyard bag for the wife to leave me alone while I work on the car.

Same, had a Tesla Wall charger installed the week of ordering. Just see a green light on it.

Here is my list of what I have waiting in the garage to install:

3d All weather mats inc. trunk/frunk
Tesla Model 3 Key Fob w case
PPF for front bumper/ side mirrors / rear rocker / center pillar / rear bumper (only luggage protection, not whole bumper).
Meguiars Beyond ceramic coating with clay, paint correction stuff etc.
Center console wrap (matte black)
Wireless Phone charging mat
Air Vent Covers
Pedal covers HALOBLK On/Off
Front/rear anti glare frost protector
Slim mud guards
Center console anti kick mat
Dashboard cover mat
Center console trays
Jack pads
License plate frames

Just need Ceramic 35% LLumar IRX tint all around and LLumar Air 70 for windshield and I am good
I think I'll pass on sunshades and roof shades

Last is a Goyard bag for the wife to leave me alone while I work on the car.
Can you get us some Goyard bags?

• Funny
Reactions: xelanoslen
On 1/31 I filled out the loan application when I thought my delivery was 2/10-2/24. It said Offer Conditionally Approved , you will need to provide additional documents. I uploaded the requested documents that night. The documents say "pending approval". The app still shows the same messages as of today (12 days later). But I have recieved at lease two text messages to fill out my pre-delivery tasks, of which accepting the loan (which I can't do because of the pending approval) is the only task left right now. My delivery data is no 2/20-3/19 , ordered 1/10.

Has anyone seen these type of delays in the financing?

I'd get you one if you can make my order appear this week.

I promised her one when we went to Tesla Paris in Oct 2023. I never got her one there, it was either raining too hard or we just missed the hours. It would've been nice to buy it there tax free with Global Blue

Quiet on the VINs today. :(
Yeah, wonder if they retool last week the assembly line for mass production after the low volume cycle.

Do you know how the assembly line works? i.e 1 week one color with x seat x wheels? Or multiple combos per week but same color etc?
I saw some youtube videos that Model S can manage multiple colors. In the Model Y I saw they manage single batch colors.

Unsure how they determine the customs, but I am sure if I ordered 18 instead of 19, probably could have gotten the car already. Same for the white seats.

Reactions: Volcom
On 1/31 I filled out the loan application when I thought my delivery was 2/10-2/24. It said Offer Conditionally Approved , you will need to provide additional documents. I uploaded the requested documents that night. The documents say "pending approval". The app still shows the same messages as of today (12 days later). But I have recieved at lease two text messages to fill out my pre-delivery tasks, of which accepting the loan (which I can't do because of the pending approval) is the only task left right now. My delivery data is no 2/20-3/19 , ordered 1/10.

Has anyone seen these type of delays in the financing?
mine just says "loan offer has been confirmed" but i cant pull up any docs. it just shows the total price, loan amount and rate if i click in.