Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Heck yeah I did! It's still showing EDD starts today! And I just jinxed it! I'm starting to think that the delay is because Elon is going to offer us all a President's Day Special of free car mats or something. But...since we paid extra for black don't you think it should have been first off the line?? 🖤 😎 🖤
Right! Lol I wish that was the case!!

Reactions: zoomer0056
It looks like (according to the spreadsheet) that only those with RWD configurations have received VIN at this time. Small sample size, however discouraging. Crying in AWD config on the east coast lol
I have seen many ppl in this thread take delivery of AWD. Ppl don't tend to come back and post as much once they actually have their cars.

I have seen many ppl in this thread take delivery of AWD. Ppl don't tend to come back and post as much once they actually have their cars.
Yup, but they become other TMC posters. Once passing the hazing of evershifting EDD they move out of the waiting thread. I experienced this right of passage while waiting for my 2022 MSLR. These threads are very useful for passing information to each other.

Yea, we posted the spreadsheet later etc -- many people earlier in this thread have received cars prior to creation of the sheet.
I find it an interesting sample and much easier to track than going through pages of forum --

Yeah I am just responding to the post who said ppl are getting RWD only -- which isn't the case -- AWD started going out long before.

Yeah, my bad guys. I've watched this forum grow for the past few weeks but haven't been able to check regularly enough to notice AWD deliveries. Spreadsheet is awesome, so thank you to the author! Hopeful for an update this week.... it's been a long month LOL

Was anyone able to look at the page source or anything prior to getting their real VIN and see their "soft vin" prior to it being exposed in the page? I have read about this and saw that it was a way to know that your vehicle is being made and tested before delivering the VIN. Has anyone really done this (for the highland) or is this is an old art on how they used to do this?

Reference: How to reveal your Tesla VIN number before it's in your account

Was anyone able to look at the page source or anything prior to getting their real VIN and see their "soft vin" prior to it being exposed in the page? I have read about this and saw that it was a way to know that your vehicle is being made and tested before delivering the VIN. Has anyone really done this (for the highland) or is this is an old art on how they used to do this?

Reference: How to reveal your Tesla VIN number before it's in your account
Saw this posted a couple of times, not sure if it's confirmed to work in 2024 anymore.. or even 2023. I saw someone else post this who mentioned they did it in 2022. Honestly the last thing I need is another thing to check constantly 🤣

Reactions: xii_ and Whitezoid
Interesting post that mention that the car cannot be delivered due to the new software requirement. Might be happening to the Highland? Reason why this week deliveries are slow, maybe?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240213_093744_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20240213_093744_Reddit.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: happyelegance
Interesting post that mention that the car cannot be delivered due to the new software requirement. Might be happening to the Highland? Reason why this week deliveries are slow, maybe?
I don’t think Elon would’ve made it available for the US and promising a Feb-March delivery if they were still having issues with software. Plus there have been a bunch of Highland deliveries in Cali already, I’m sure of it.