Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice, I’m also in San Diego. I wasn’t able to register my license by myself since I’ve just relocated to the US and I hold a foreigner driver license. I got help by phone from one of the TA here in San Diego and my Tesla Location shows as San Diego - Miramar. I wonder if that’s where I’d have to pick it up, or if it can also come from Carlsbad.
I’m guessing your pick up will be Miramar.
I do like the Carload Tesla, seems like they have a nicer staff then some other locations.

Reactions: tartaruga
I ordered on 1/10 and the longer I wait the nicer that model y is looking lol
Meh for me it’s either they get their *sugar* together with these highlands or I’m going to another manufacturer. The lack of the transparency is absurd- like atleast have a status of “in queue / being assembled / assembly testing / etc..”

I personally think we’ve all become such consumers and addicted to instant gratification. I remember how long it used to take to get a letter from Europe, waiting for university acceptance letter, job offer, etc.

Waiting 30-60 days, even 90 is OK for me. This car is worth it. This would be my third Tesla and I simply adore this car. It’s such a pleasure driving it. Let’s use this period of waiting as a meditation. To be in this world but not of it is the key. If we can relax and enjoy the suspense, the anticipation has its merit.

I personally think we’ve all become such consumers and addicted to instant gratification. I remember how long it used to take to get a letter from Europe, waiting for university acceptance letter, job offer, etc.

Waiting 30-60 days, even 90 is OK for me. This car is worth it. This would be my third Tesla and I simply adore this car. It’s such a pleasure driving it. Let’s use this period of waiting as a meditation. To be in this world but not of it is the key. If we can relax and enjoy the suspense, the anticipation has its merit.
But like, I don’t have a car and have to rent a car for the time being to get to work- not everyone is in the same situation lol. But ultimately, you are right with a good mindset.

But like, I don’t have a car and have to rent a car for the time being to get to work- not everyone is in the same situation lol. But ultimately, you are right with a good mindset.
Yes. I understand. For some of us it’s harder. I’m really sorry you’ve been without a car. Such is life. It also sucks to have people who ordered weeks after us get their car delivered. It’s OK to be frustrated. It’s fine to feel upset and impatient. But we can also balance it out by becoming aware. Why would we give up and consider buying model Y. I’m sorry if I sound know it all or judgmental. All feelings are valid but let’s stay the course. Soon we’ll enjoy our new slick Highlands. ❤️

Well said

It’s probably because you have confirmed financing. I was also unable to see the edit button, then my loan offer expired, then I noticed I was able to edit my design
I was able to edit our order (today), days after I accepted leasing. Might be different for financing. Of course the lease terms will need to change, so I wonder when/how they will revise it.

It will be interesting to see what this does to our EDD tomorrow morning, but we aren't in a rush. Even April would be ok as we need to pay down another EV still and get some funds ready.

I created the Tesla 2024 Model 3 sheet for us to track and monitor.
i made some improvements for sure, but who ever took it to the next level with the stats is incredible! thank you!
That would be me 🙋

Hope you don't mind I broke the sheet up into USA / Can & Aus to match the threads here

Canadian deliveries were giving me false hope so I thought I should separate those which led to the AWD & RWD breakdown

The data was all there for the mining! I woke up this morning to the previous link not working so I thought the sheet had been deleted and had a mini heart attack haha

Wouldn't it be better to just have the general delivery date be "Feb - Mar" for example, rather than give me a 2 week delivery window? They did this 3 times already and my question is, how long is this going to continue? Doesn't seem fair to any of us waiting! Im going nuts! lol

Its evident that the long range with white interior is not really being pushed out. I'm in SoCal. Has anyone in SoCal gotten this configuration yet?

Yea it's definitely the white interior. I filtered the sheets to all white and no one has received it yet. There's a couple in this forum but they're the lucky one's that probably got the first couple batches.
I'm from socal and got white interior too. My EDD kept getting pushed back. I ordered a couple hours of launch day.

Reactions: happyelegance