Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I drove one today. LR. They had white/grey/red on the lot. All had black interiors and photons. The grey was filthy so not a fair fight but it was a distant third in terms of looking sharp. (I ordered grey obviously!) The red is sick is person. White nice. Grey blah.
BUT having had my window pushed so far and wide I decided to do back to back test drives with the Mach E GT.

The Tesla drove, looks and feels completely different and better in every way from the prior model 3. And somehow is just draws me in. The open sight lines and minimalism and “newness” with no stalks is compelling.
Quite ride, smooth and fast. And the sound system is pretty legit.
I’m still 80% keeping my order.

But 20% proudly leaning to the Ford.
That car was awesome Inside and out.
The materials on the interior just crush tesla. beautiful stitching. I think a nice cooler looking car all around.
$10k more but far better lease and finance deals AND u get drive it off the lot today.
Just some food for thought.

Been watching this thread hoping someone would be first for CO, unless I missed it.

Order date: 1/10 (~1400MST)
Long Range
Black on Black
19” Nova Wheels

EDD: FEB21-MAR27 (No changes to this aside from the JAN-FEB EDD)

No VIN…
IMG_2528.jpeg

Updated EDD in Denver. Specs in original post, technically the first update i’ve gotten since order on 1/10. No vin obviously, but nice to see LR for early orders possibly delivering

Well I just got an update to March 3-17 so you’ve got a chance to be the all-powerful oracle.
Interesting that this update was the first one that didn’t come accompanied by a text, email and app message. Just checked the app randomly and saw it.
What was it before?! I have LR white interior too hopefully I get a bump for the better as well lol

Have you driven the highland yet? just wondering what you think compared to all the other tesla's you have owned so far?
Yeah. Drove the AWD twice. It’s the best Tesla I’ve driven. Don’t get me wrong, the MS is gorgeous and so well made, but even with recent improvements it’s “boaty”
The highland is fun to drive and better made than previous model 3s. Not perfect (instrument cluster and stalks missing will always bug me) but pretty dang close.

As I mentioned before I am coming from a i4 m50. It drove amazing but the tech was severely lacking. Sorry android users but I equate it to apple vs android. It may not have some cool (gimmicky) features but it just works. Tesla just gets it right.

I drove one today. LR. They had white/grey/red on the lot. All had black interiors and photons. The grey was filthy so not a fair fight but it was a distant third in terms of looking sharp. (I ordered grey obviously!) The red is sick is person. White nice. Grey blah.
BUT having had my window pushed so far and wide I decided to do back to back test drives with the Mach E GT.

The Tesla drove, looks and feels completely different and better in every way from the prior model 3. And somehow is just draws me in. The open sight lines and minimalism and “newness” with no stalks is compelling.
Quite ride, smooth and fast. And the sound system is pretty legit.
I’m still 80% keeping my order.

But 20% proudly leaning to the Ford.
That car was awesome Inside and out.
The materials on the interior just crush tesla. beautiful stitching. I think a nice cooler looking car all around.
$10k more but far better lease and finance deals AND u get drive it off the lot today.
Just some food for thought.
@V8s2Vzero, what do you mean by “The red is sick is person”.

Sick in person or slick in person?

Original EDD starts today (2/21) and sent a message in the morning from the Tesla app to ask about the order status. Got a sad but not surprising reply later in the day says "our factory forecasting tool indicates that your model 3 will arrive at some time in April..." then my EDD changed from 2/21 - 3/27 to 3/9 - 3/31.

Order date: 2024-01-10 (the Tesla app shows 2024-01-11)
Long Range AWD / White / 18" Photon wheels / White Interior
EDD#1: 2/21 - 3/27
EDD#2: 3/9 - 3/31

My questions is: Have Tesla delivered one single AWD + White interior M3 yet? Let me know if you saw any evidence from any sources.

Original EDD starts today (2/21) and sent a message in the morning from the Tesla app to ask about the order status. Got a sad but not surprising reply later in the day says "our factory forecasting tool indicates that your model 3 will arrive at some time in April..." then my EDD changed from 2/21 - 3/27 to 3/9 - 3/31.

Order date: 2024-01-10 (the Tesla app shows 2024-01-11)
Long Range AWD / White / 18" Photon wheels / White Interior
EDD#1: 2/21 - 3/27
EDD#2: 3/9 - 3/31

My questions is: Have Tesla delivered one single AWD + White interior M3 yet? Let me know if you saw any evidence from any sources.
That’s my EDD as well, same order date and build- Dallas Texas here. Why does it forecast April if the EDD says March 9-31..??