Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 1/13 LR SG black photon. Current edd is 3-7 to 3-31

GREAT NEWS! I just went to my local SC in Richmond, VA and he said I should have my car in a week in a half to two weeks! Said I was in the soft match phase and should get vin soon, likely next week. I asked about the LR taking longer and he said they've already delivered some.

Did the test drive and coming from a bmw 535d, it is really really nice. Seats were more comfortable, power was crazy. Was blown away!

Can't wait! I'm more excited about getting it sooner than the test drive as the last text I got from my SA was expect late March.

Fingers crossed everyone!!!

Ordered 1/13 LR SG black photon. Current edd is 3-7 to 3-31

GREAT NEWS! I just went to my local SC in Richmond, VA and he said I should have my car in a week in a half to two weeks! Said I was in the soft match phase and should get vin soon, likely next week. I asked about the LR taking longer and he said they've already delivered some.

Did the test drive and coming from a bmw 535d, it is really really nice. Seats were more comfortable, power was crazy. Was blown away!

Can't wait! I'm more excited about getting it sooner than the test drive as the last text I got from my SA was expect late March.

Fingers crossed everyone!!!
Hopefully this means something good for the rest of us

Tesla should really copy the BMW build tracker system. Im sure they already have the data somewhere being collected, just expose it to the customers so we are not kept in the dark. You can see how the BMW process is tracked here, its very grainular, Bimmerfest guide to tracking your BMW from factory to...
I’ve ordered two BMW’s with 8 week delivery times from Germany with individual custom options.

Well, bad news sports fans. 48 hours from my delivery appointment, the assigned VIN disappeared from my app. Messaged the service center and they told me there was an "error" with my vehicle. Nothing more specific than that, I'm waiting to see if they'll clarify. Now it's looking like what was supposed to be a 24 February delivery date is going to be mid to late March some time. Pretty bummed out.
Sorry to hear that. You are not alone. The same thing just happened to me. I was supposed to take delivery today but everything disappeared. Nobody is able to give me answers as to why. They assigned me a new vin already but with an expected delivery date of Mar 7-Mar 14.

Strange one for me tonight, went onto the app to see this message (no text message or email just randomly went on) and so I clicked go to account, it was to accept some Tesla Vision thing, and then bang I had my VIN. No message to tell me or anything.....also my EDD got pushed back from Feb 24th-March 9th to March 9th - March 16th. I suppose happy to get my Vin but sad I have to wait extra week....anyone think it might get pushed up?
IMG_2173.jpg

Strange one for me tonight, went onto the app to see this message (no text message or email just randomly went on) and so I clicked go to account, it was to accept some Tesla Vision thing, and then bang I had my VIN. No message to tell me or anything.....also my EDD got pushed back from Feb 24th-March 9th to March 9th - March 16th. I suppose happy to get my Vin but sad I have to wait extra week....anyone think it might get pushed up?View attachment 1021298
What is your configuration and order date

Lost my VIN as well.
My most recent EDD was Mar 2- Mar 9.
When the VIN disappeared, my EDD also changed to Feb 23rd - Mar 6th.

Very odd, thinking of swinging by the Tesla store tomorrow.
(RWD-Ultra Red-Black interior-18” Photon Wheels)
Order Date 1/10

Reactions: catxi