Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Damn that's frustrating.
Just called and chewed Tesla out. As I know my point was setting in, they just had no idea and had no answers. I asked them to please review my order to see if it’s been passed up. Tesla cars are nice (if they are built right) but their service is god awful. I’ve seen lemonade stands ran better.

I'm sorry to everyone who's stressing over their cars. I think it's truly awful how much they are delaying the white interiors. If I were in your shoes, I would have asked for my deposit refund and chosen a different car already. Or, changed it to black interior :/. I'm grateful my car is already scheduled to be picked up, but I can't help but wonder why I got my EDD almost 2 weeks ago and they didn't let me schedule the pickup for a date until 3 weeks after vin. I feel like that's longer than most, no? I see most people getting their cars 3-7 days after VIN.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to everyone who's stressing over their cars. I think it's truly awful how much they are delaying the white interiors. If I were in your shoes, I would have asked for my deposit refund and chosen a different car already. Or, changed it to black interior :/. I'm grateful my car is already scheduled to be picked up, but I can't help but wonder why I got my EDD almost 2 weeks ago and they didn't let me schedule the pickup for a date 3 weeks after vin. I feel like that's longer than most, no? I see most people getting their cars 3-7 days after VIN.
I want the Tesla though. My current car only has 26k miles and my wife is excited to grab it from me. Also have so much accessories already for the 3 and already installed the wall charger.