Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
URGENT UPDATE EVERYONE!!!

I just got off the phone with my tesla advisor and he had reached out to me after I sent a very livid message in the app complaining about my delivery window getting pushed back again. After chewing out Tesla and the logistics of the company and demanding answers, he told me that he's not really allowed to tell me this, but realistically, Tesla is having Long Range issues along with White Interior issues, he didn't tell me why but told me I'll realistically get my car in late June and everything else is just speculation and BS. The truth is, the car will come in June since they're having MAJOR production issues with LONG RANGE, and WHITE INTERIORS. Worse if you got both White interior and long range like myself... He said the app is just pushing the window back over and over, automatically. WE WONT BE GETTING OUR CARS OR VINS UNTIL JUNE AND NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE THAT HE SAID, WITH FULL CONFIDENCE. There won't be any "miracles" this is just the reality he said, and we just have to wait until June. I told him I'm going to go ahead and cancel my order. (Which I did earlier) This is disgusting, upsetting and ridiculous. I am NOT waiting almost 6 months for my order. I have cancelled and will be getting a Model Y instead since it's available for pickup immediately. Good luck to you all, I wish you luck if you continue to wait until June. Cancel your orders and move onto a Model Y because this is just ridiculous.

I ordered 1/10, LR M3, Grey, White interior.
If true, this is super upsetting.

I just got off the phone with my tesla advisor and he had reached out to me after I sent a very livid message in the app complaining about my delivery window getting pushed back again. After chewing out Tesla and the logistics of the company and demanding answers, he told me that he's not really allowed to tell me this, but realistically, Tesla is having Long Range issues along with White Interior issues, he didn't tell me why but told me I'll realistically get my car in late June and everything else is just speculation and BS. The truth is, the car will come in June since they're having MAJOR production issues with LONG RANGE, and WHITE INTERIORS. Worse if you got both White interior and long range like myself... He said the app is just pushing the window back over and over, automatically. WE WONT BE GETTING OUR CARS OR VINS UNTIL JUNE AND NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE THAT HE SAID, WITH FULL CONFIDENCE. There won't be any "miracles" this is just the reality he said, and we just have to wait until June. I told him I'm going to go ahead and cancel my order. (Which I did earlier) This is disgusting, upsetting and ridiculous. I am NOT waiting almost 6 months for my order. I have cancelled and will be getting a Model Y instead since it's available for pickup immediately. Good luck to you all, I wish you luck if you continue to wait until June. Cancel your orders and move onto a Model Y because this is just ridiculous.

We all know the AWD and white interiors are being delayed. I really doubt anyone who's not AT the factory actually knows why. The reason and timelines are all speculation. I would take what this SA said with a grain of salt. Yes they know there are issues, but him saying June is also BS as far anyone knows. Production could resolve the issue sooner than that, no way to know unless we get an actual reason. Until then, be patient, and cancel your orders if you feel the need.

More than a production issue, feels a move to make people order existing inventory of Model Y before end of the quarter. The stock units are overflown in the delivery centers!

I am just looking what will happen with the prices in March 1st and if my car do not arrive when the loan expires I will go to another brand (and even consider an ICE car). I do not want a Model Y. By June I will rather wait for the Performance Model 3 if I do not have already purchased another car in March.

We all know the AWD and white interiors are being delayed. I really doubt anyone who's not AT the factory actually knows why. The reason and timelines are all speculation. I would take what this SA said with a grain of salt. Yes they know there are issues, but him saying June is also BS as far anyone knows. Production could resolve the issue sooner than that, no way to know unless we get an actual reason. Until then, be patient, and cancel your orders if you feel the need.
He was told by his higher ups this information, this is also insider information that is being shared with this community as factual statements, not vague information. Do with it what you will, but we're getting our cars in JUNE. Believe what you want. This information is fact and I can't tell you other details as to how I got this information or how the TA got it. Thanks.

I messaged the advisor and asked if they could see where mine was in transit now that I have a VIN. They said it was complete and waiting for transit. So I am assuming once they have a full train of M3 bound for the east coast we will see a bunch of deliveries out this way.
Correct! I’m sure they’re all being transported over here during next week. Everyone on the east coast with basic configs has early-mid March timelines.

Reactions: mcorf
I really hope that SA was just messing around so that we get even more excited when it comes earlier. There's no way we're getting it in June right?? The promised frame I got when ordering was Jan-Feb. I can wait till March but any longer is unprofessional.

He was told by his higher ups this information, this is also insider information that is being shared with this community as factual statements, not vague information. Do with it what you will, but we're getting our cars in JUNE. Believe what you want. This information is fact and I can't tell you other details as to how I got this information or how the TA got it. Thanks.
You should share it in Reddit.

I know exactly where you got this information... Actually Smart Summon

lots of AWD ppl have their cars already and even more ppl have gotten VINS and March delivery dates in the past few days

Question on premium connectivity- mine just renewed for a year at $99. My lease is expiring and being extended while I wait for my new car ( 1/10, AWD/ White interior) that is coming who knows when ( current 3/9-3/31 EDD). Will Tesla transfer my paid for subscription to the new vehicle?

Reactions: Jaycha2
Ok if Tesla is having major issues with producing a single one white interiors then help me understand: where does these white interior demo car come from in Tesla centers? and what about these white interior cars in China and Europe? Doesn’t make sense given the US is not the first country that produces M3 highlands

I have a VIN for an LR, so you can take this as you will... I have waited for 6 months for a car that I wanted.... I mean I was ready to purchase a car in September and I waited until January so I could get the highland. I would have waited till June. I understand that some people can't wait. Leases ending, sold previous car, etc. But for most of us, it sucks to wait in this era of same day amazon prime, but if its really the car you want, then why not wait. This isnt just a slight revision to the 2023.. something like 60% of it has changed. Its essentially a new model.

lots of AWD ppl have their cars already and even more ppl have gotten VINS and March delivery dates in the past few days

Maybe all the ones that keep having their EDD change to the current order EDD on the Tesla website are the ones that are having issues. If true, who knows what the issues might be. Maybe a supplier issue and they have a limited supply of parts.

More than a production issue, feels a move to make people order existing inventory of Model Y before end of the quarter. The stock units are overflown in the delivery centers!

I am just looking what will happen with the prices in March 1st and if my car do not arrive when the loan expires I will go to another brand (and even consider an ICE car). I do not want a Model Y. By June I will rather wait for the Performance Model 3 if I do not have already purchased another car in March.
Never ICE but may look at EQE or EQS