Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, I'm on my second SA. First one never called me back after I ordered the first car, and second one was super responsive before I ordered and now is ghosting me on the second car order.

I guess the only way to get any response out of them is to actually show up and get them in person.
What’s an SA (jk)? I’ve only messaged back and forth with an unknown person (people?) through the app. The answer is always a variation of “you’ll get it when you get it.” Assumed the great and powerful Oz behind the curtain doesn’t want to be identified.

Reactions: catxi and Javid010
Decided to look at the Tesla website just out of curiosity, I see now the price for the same spec as my order for a lease is $344... but I was quoted $409 when I applied.
Now I see that i can get 15,000 miles for only $355. (I applied for 12k for 409) Does anyone know how this process works if i were to RE-APPLY for the better deal? I don't see why I would waste the extra $50+ dollars if I can get better with their current deal. I think I probably applied for the lease too early.. stupid me for thinking it sped things along lol

Decided to look at the Tesla website just out of curiosity, I see now the price for the same spec as my order for a lease is $344... but I was quoted $409 when I applied.
Now I see that i can get 15,000 miles for only $355. (I applied for 12k for 409) Does anyone know how this process works if i were to RE-APPLY for the better deal? I don't see why I would waste the extra $50+ dollars if I can get better with their current deal. I think I probably applied for the lease too early.. stupid me for thinking it sped things along lol
Advertised rates are always better than the real ones.

After ordering on 1/11, and not having a single EDD update, today is the day I’ve been excited for. Hopeful for delivery within the month!

Attachments

• IMG_8120.jpeg
    IMG_8120.jpeg
    347.6 KB · Views: 16