Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How do you message someone through the App?
IMG_1227.jpeg

There is not much difference from what you hear when you call them. Maybe you get a good advisor, maybe a meh one.

The guidance is what the factory says. If you have dates in March you are in the quaterly planning, if not you miss the train and are in thr next.
Oh ya, they are useless. I stopped trying and I’m just waiting blindly. Iv accepted that it’ll just happen eventually. Could be soon, could be in 2026. Who knows.

OD 1/10
LR-AWD-White-19"
EDD March 7 -31

I got a message back from the app saying this is a new vehicle in production with a lot of interest so there is a backlog on orders current estimates are showing March for your order

what does a lot of interest have to do with my order when placed Jan 10th
i can see if you order the car now that there's a backlog but not for the people ordering it right away

OD 1/10
LR-AWD-White-19"
EDD March 7 -31

I got a message back from the app saying this is a new vehicle in production with a lot of interest so there is a backlog on orders current estimates are showing March for your order

i can see if you order the car now that there's a backlog but not for the people ordering it right away
yeah man, they just dont know what they are doing. It's really that simple. They are just scatter brained and getting them out in no specific way. People ordering if Feb are getting their cars before 1/10 is getting a vin. Sometimes even with the same configs. A great car though, just poor logistics. We deal with this once, we keep the car forever (or until you sell)

OD 1/10
LR-AWD-White-19"
EDD March 7 -31

That's just a copy and pasted response they gave you. It has nothing to do with your actual case.

Reactions: Thp3
Yep my EDD changed today, day by day.
2/26-3/11
2/27-3/11
2/28-3/11
2/29-3/11
RWD white with white interior order date 01/10
Carlsbad CA. Delivery center
Since the end date is not changing, I am guessing they might start producing the white interior next week assuming the issue is resolved.

my finance will expire March 9th. I'm really hoping It's ready and delivered. March 7th beginning of my EDD.
I'm just worried if I run it again. Will they now charge me all the extra price increases? That has happened. In the past few weeks. Like the Price of the car which has gone up From when I ordered it. And interior. Is now up $500 for white.

If y'all can stick with White interior and wait I say do it. It looks so clean. I changed to black to: Get it faster, cheaper, and I am getting a dog and I think black is a better choice for that reason lol
Everyone, stick to what you love. You don’t want every time you drive it to think “what if I had kept the white”. I would’ve gone for white as well but having a big gorgeous Labrador who loves riding in the back with windows open had me default to black 😃.

my finance will expire March 9th. I'm really hoping It's ready and delivered. March 7th beginning of my EDD.
I'm just worried if I run it again. Will they now charge me all the extra price increases? That has happened. In the past few weeks. Like the Price of the car which has gone up From when I ordered it. And interior. Is now up $500 for white.
You're locked in to the price on your order date.

Reactions: happyelegance
No. Your order locks in your pricing at the time of ordering. Look under documents in the apps and review your order agreement.

As long as you continue with your order as it is, the price you paid is set.

Don't see a lot of updated edd's today like earlier in the week... My edd starts a week from today, good lord, I'm hoping for some good news soon!\
I've noticed most order updates happen on weekends, sometimes Monday/Tuesday. All of my updates have been Saturday mornings.