Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ah got it. Was just curious because if it did, maybe I could wait for it to release lol. Nvm I'll stick go this LR white interior that is taking forever to produce and deliver
Good thing is, we can wait and see what happens. :) I am also sticking with white interior, and I put my money back to hysa since my delivery is pushed to May.

Gonna get sweet interest payments and use that for window tints later.

Oh I thought ludicrous was the performance version. First time tesla buyer and wasn't paying attention to details lol
Performance was a version of Model3/Model Y with little differences than LR (calipers, wheels, software).

This time the difference will be the exterior, seats, software, calipers, wheels, software options, branding, electric rockets like the roadster? (Jk).

If y'all can stick with White interior and wait I say do it. It looks so clean. I changed to black to: Get it faster, cheaper, and I am getting a dog and I think black is a better choice for that reason lol
Similar. I was 60/40 preference to white. Have dogs (would rarely use my car for that but ya never know) and was mixed on 3-tone interior (black&white plus headliner). If time was equal I’d go with the white but apparently it’s not.

They're all not from the US if you see their long front license plate. Plus a lot of the videos from US influencers, they're all just test driving. I haven't really seen any of them receiving their own. Still no white interior in US either, none in showrooms or received.
I did a demo drive at the Santa Clara Auto Show two weeks ago, it was a RWD M3 blue with white interior. So they can produce them, maybe just in a limited number right now.

Ordered LR: SG Paint, Black Int, 18" wheels on Feb 15th. Got Apr-May first. Yesterday it pushed to May... Suddenly EDD March 21-31?! Hoping this isn't a glitch LOL. On East Coast in MA.
IMG_4813.jpg