Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
URGENT UPDATE EVERYONE!!!

I just got off the phone with my tesla advisor and he had reached out to me after I sent a very livid message in the app complaining about my delivery window getting pushed back again. After chewing out Tesla and the logistics of the company and demanding answers, he told me that he's not really allowed to tell me this, but realistically, Tesla is having Long Range issues along with White Interior issues, he didn't tell me why but told me I'll realistically get my car in late June and everything else is just speculation and BS. The truth is, the car will come in June since they're having MAJOR production issues with LONG RANGE, and WHITE INTERIORS. Worse if you got both White interior and long range like myself... He said the app is just pushing the window back over and over, automatically. WE WONT BE GETTING OUR CARS OR VINS UNTIL JUNE AND NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE THAT HE SAID, WITH FULL CONFIDENCE. There won't be any "miracles" this is just the reality he said, and we just have to wait until June. I told him I'm going to go ahead and cancel my order. (Which I did earlier) This is disgusting, upsetting and ridiculous. I am NOT waiting almost 6 months for my order. I have cancelled and will be getting a Model Y instead since it's available for pickup immediately. Good luck to you all, I wish you luck if you continue to wait until June. Cancel your orders and move onto a Model Y because this is just ridiculous.

I ordered 1/10, LR M3, Grey, White interior.
Didn’t you cancel your order? 😅😂

URGENT UPDATE EVERYONE!!!

I just got off the phone with my tesla advisor and he had reached out to me after I sent a very livid message in the app complaining about my delivery window getting pushed back again. After chewing out Tesla and the logistics of the company and demanding answers, he told me that he's not really allowed to tell me this, but realistically, Tesla is having Long Range issues along with White Interior issues, he didn't tell me why but told me I'll realistically get my car in late June and everything else is just speculation and BS. The truth is, the car will come in June since they're having MAJOR production issues with LONG RANGE, and WHITE INTERIORS. Worse if you got both White interior and long range like myself... He said the app is just pushing the window back over and over, automatically. WE WONT BE GETTING OUR CARS OR VINS UNTIL JUNE AND NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE THAT HE SAID, WITH FULL CONFIDENCE. There won't be any "miracles" this is just the reality he said, and we just have to wait until June. I told him I'm going to go ahead and cancel my order. (Which I did earlier) This is disgusting, upsetting and ridiculous. I am NOT waiting almost 6 months for my order. I have cancelled and will be getting a Model Y instead since it's available for pickup immediately. Good luck to you all, I wish you luck if you continue to wait until June. Cancel your orders and move onto a Model Y because this is just ridiculous.

I ordered 1/10, LR M3, Grey, White interior.
Congrats on your AWD/White int VIN assignment lol