Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here OD 1-16. Grey/White/18" - South FL - 3-4 delays up to now. Latest updated April 10 - May 15.

I feel we have been scammed just to proceed with the order.

And yes, Mach-E is available and I believe with 0% APR for 72-months. Not a bad alternative.
This is my first EV and up to now Tesla's credibility is a joke.

Reactions: catxi and sydneylax
ANOTHER change in EDD

4th time

Now March 20th to 30th.

Should start a #Cancel or deliver campaign.
Look I understand people are frustrated with the lack of transparency, and rightful so, but come on bro a ā€œcancel or delivery campaignā€ what are we doing here. This is literally just the name of the game when it comes to supply chains.

Do you think if you threaten to cancel that Tesla is just gonna magically have more capacity to make YOUR car??

Believe me Tesla wants to get your car ASAP, and not because they want to make people happy, but because they want your MONEY. If they could do it any faster THEY WOULD.

Itā€™s TOTALLY acceptable to be mad they arenā€™t better at giving updates, but if you think angry posting online is gonna get these cars out any faster youā€™re delusional.

Same here OD 1-16. Grey/White/18" - South FL - 3-4 delays up to now. Latest updated April 10 - May 15.

I feel we have been scammed just to proceed with the order.

And yes, Mach-E is available and I believe with 0% APR for 72-months. Not a bad alternative.
This is my first EV and up to now Tesla's credibility is a joke.
The product is the only great thing about Tesla. Product is excellent. Service, communication, logisticsā€¦ all trash. Hopefully when competition catches up, they can realize that a product alone wonā€™t retain customers.

Reactions: Javid010
The product is the only great thing about Tesla. Product is excellent. Service, communication, logisticsā€¦ all trash. Hopefully when competition catches up, they can realize that a product alone wonā€™t retain customers.
Had to buy my daughter a car this summer, went with Kia sportage. same situation as this. I had my vin and car, and it was just sitting at the plant in Georgia pending shipping/delivery. kept getting pushed back, then it just magically showed up one day.......

Glad to see it wasnā€™t just my EDD that was pushed back (Mar 9 - 31 to Apr 9 - May 14) but this honestly sucks for us with white interior lol I considered changing my interior to black but I would rather just wait to get what I want instead of regretting it later. Luckily I donā€™t NEED the car right now as I have a 2nd vehicle, but for those that do I understand how frustrating this is. Fingers crossed some of us are a part of the EOQ push, but itā€™s starting to look like Tesla isnā€™t even considering any white interior deliveries until next quarter.

Reactions: catxi
The ā€œproblemā€ is that the product alone does retain customers. And competitors just canā€™t survive on their own. Look at whatā€™s happening with Fisker (15% layoff, 50% of oceans sitting on lots yet to be delivered, all planned future EVs on hold), Rivian (all in on the R2S with a 10% layoff, despite being backed by Amazon), Lucid (amazing Car, terrible terrible business strat). Even ford has to stop production of the F-150 lightening to make regular F-150s. No other industry leader has the capacity or logistics of tesla. Who wants to jump into a 60-80k vehicle (unless leasing) by a company who might not exist in 3-5 years? Tesla has carved the market and set the standard and even large volume automakers are niche suppliers. Teslaā€™s only rival IMO is Hyundai. The Ioniq-5 N vs. M3 Ludicrous will determine the fate of mid entry and high performance EV market. Maybe after everyone sets their battery standards, connection standards, and licenses Tesla motors/regen braking will we actually get real diversity in the EV space. Then we can get customer service. For now demand outweighs supply so it doesnā€™t matter what we thinkā€¦Maybe the MYSR not being able to ship with white seats out of gigs-texas for the last 3 months should have been a red flag, I like most attributed it to Texas being new to the Y production lineā€¦

Look I understand people are frustrated with the lack of transparency, and rightful so, but come on bro a ā€œcancel or delivery campaignā€ what are we doing here. This is literally just the name of the game when it comes to supply chains.

Do you think if you threaten to cancel that Tesla is just gonna magically have more capacity to make YOUR car??

Believe me Tesla wants to get your car ASAP, and not because they want to make people happy, but because they want your MONEY. If they could do it any faster THEY WOULD.

Itā€™s TOTALLY acceptable to be mad they arenā€™t better at giving updates, but if you think angry posting online is gonna get these cars out any faster youā€™re delusional.
They can always send me a Car from Canada and Tesla should absorb taxes from China :) joking!

Does anyone wonder why we havenā€™t heard from a Fremont factory Tesla employee or from someone who has spoken to an employee to get a factual account of the reasons for all the delivery delays? Perhaps Tesla requires its employees to sign NDAs (Non Disclosure Agreements) Any information would help ease the anxiety of many of the folks on this forum.

The ā€œproblemā€ is that the product alone does retain customers. And competitors just canā€™t survive on their own. Look at whatā€™s happening with Fisker (15% layoff, 50% of oceans sitting on lots yet to be delivered, all planned future EVs on hold), Rivian (all in on the R2S with a 10% layoff, despite being backed by Amazon), Lucid (amazing Car, terrible terrible business strat). Even ford has to stop production of the F-150 lightening to make regular F-150s. No other industry leader has the capacity or logistics of tesla. Who wants to jump into a 60-80k vehicle (unless leasing) by a company who might not exist in 3-5 years? Tesla has carved the market and set the standard and even large volume automakers are niche suppliers. Teslaā€™s only rival IMO is Hyundai. The Ioniq-5 N vs. M3 Ludicrous will determine the fate of mid entry and high performance EV market. Maybe after everyone sets their battery standards, connection standards, and licenses Tesla motors/regen braking will we actually get real diversity in the EV space. Then we can get customer service. For now demand outweighs supply so it doesnā€™t matter what we thinkā€¦Maybe the MYSR not being able to ship with white seats out of gigs-texas for the last 3 months should have been a red flag, I like most attributed it to Texas being new to the Y production lineā€¦
I only read your first sentence then had to reply- I said when competition catches up. So when the product of other makes are as good as Tesla, they canā€™t rely on the product alone.

Does anyone wonder why we havenā€™t heard from a Fremont factory Tesla employee or from someone who has spoken to an employee to get a factual account of the reasons for all the delivery delays? Perhaps Tesla requires its employees to sign NDAs (Non Disclosure Agreements) Any information would help ease the anxiety of many of the folks on this forum.
Probably an NDA or probably because most factory workers, most of which probably canā€™t even afford these vehicles, couldnā€™t care less about soothing the ā€œanxietiesā€ of some random people in a thread whining about not getting their vehicles on time. Theyā€™re more focused on doing their job, not getting fired for sharing company secrets and feeding their families lol.

I agree what you saying bur come on bro this is 2024 not 1980 .

We live in a digital world Tesla knows exactly when cars will be delivered. We are looking for more transperancy.

I would rather have them say okay AWD deliveries will be in May no worries.

I work out of state so not everyone has same lifestyle .

Reactions: Javid010