Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, everything is updated. I called the corporate number and talked to someone today. He confirmed that he sees EDD May on his side, too. He checked for soft matches and said there are stealth grey in the Phoenix area but no white.
RWD I guess.
Yeah, everything is updated. I called the corporate number and talked to someone today. He confirmed that he sees EDD May on his side, too. He checked for soft matches and said there are stealth grey in the Phoenix area but no white.
The last time the guy try to soft match me was a 2023 M3 instead of the 2024 M3 Highland. Be careful!

My delivery date for Blue LR white interior photons is still at March 26-31… hoping it doesn’t get pushed to april may like some folks, but I can definitely see the writing on the wall😭
I'm surprised you haven't gotten pushed yet, as many/most of us with White interior got pushed yesterday or 2 days ago. It'll be worth the wait though! If you're not already a current Tesla owner (dunno if you are/aren't), you'll love the car! The overall purchase experience, however, leaves a bunch on the table.

Gosh guys, sorry for the spam regarding this topic - but my advisor contacted me 2 hours after she messaged him!! THANK GOD!! He got me a deal with less money down and $380 a month instead of $410 :) I'll be picking the car up friday. Thanks everyone for helping me out and letting me vent lol
UPDATE AGAN?! These people STILL have NOT updated my lease offer!!! Literally what the F$*K is wrong with these people at my local Tesla?! They contacted me last night via email that they got me the cheaper rate, and I told them that was great, I'll take it, and I told them to please finish the offer and make it finalized on my account as I'm supposed to take delivery Friday, and still NOTHING has been done and NO ONE HAS CONTACTED ME TODAY AT ALL AFTER MY 2 EMAILS TODAY. I'm officially done with their abhorrent customer service and I'm taking my happy (irritated) a$$ down there to make sure they're doing their job. Because no way am i letting my delivery appointment get delayed again because of THEM being incapable humans!!!

EDIT: fyi.. I am not a karen in real life, I don't plan on going there and causing a scene. I work in customer service so I know that does not help. I'm just annoyed hahaha

Last edited:
NOTHING has been done and NO ONE HAS CONTACTED ME TODAY AT ALL AFTER MY 2 EMAILS TODAY. I'm officially done with their abhorrent customer service and I'm taking my happy (irritated) a$$ down there to make sure they're doing their job.
I hope you've expelled all this negative energy before going there in person. That won't help, after all its only been less than 24hrs in which they got two more emails (hopefully without all caps) from you. You'll get your car soon enough and all this will just be a party story.

I'm surprised you haven't gotten pushed yet, as many/most of us with White interior got pushed yesterday or 2 days ago. It'll be worth the wait though! If you're not already a current Tesla owner (dunno if you are/aren't), you'll love the car! The overall purchase experience, however, leaves a bunch on the table.
Mine still says EDD March 23 - March 31.

I hope you've expelled all this negative energy before going there in person. That won't help, after all its only been less than 24hrs in which they got two more emails (hopefully without all caps) from you. You'll get your car soon enough and all this will just be a party story.
Lol yeah no, i emailed them very politely, they've just been irritating me lately and i'm tired to say the least lol

Reactions: zoomer0056
Kinda frustrating seeing someone who ordered a month later get a VIN....They said they're located in MN.
1709771390641.png

Last edited:
Reactions: happyelegance
UPDATE AGAN?! These people STILL have NOT updated my lease offer!!! Literally what the F$*K is wrong with these people at my local Tesla?! They contacted me last night via email that they got me the cheaper rate, and I told them that was great, I'll take it, and I told them to please finish the offer and make it finalized on my account as I'm supposed to take delivery Friday, and still NOTHING has been done and NO ONE HAS CONTACTED ME TODAY AT ALL AFTER MY 2 EMAILS TODAY. I'm officially done with their abhorrent customer service and I'm taking my happy (irritated) a$$ down there to make sure they're doing their job. Because no way am i letting my delivery appointment get delayed again because of THEM being incapable humans!!!

EDIT: fyi.. I am not a karen in real life, I don't plan on going there and causing a scene. I work in customer service so I know that does not help. I'm just annoyed hahaha
Is would imagine emailing Tesla is equivalent to yelling at a cloud.

Not sure about the credibility of this, but if the Performance is expected to be released in May, given what we are seeing right now I don't expect it to be on the roads till July/Aug

Not sure about the credibility of this, but if the Performance is expected to be released in May, given what we are seeing right now I don't expect it to be on the roads till July/Aug
Plus, this rumor will cause those with FOMO disease to cancel their order. Then, as you suggest, they won't get their car many more months.

Reactions: Vybz
gonna suck when @sydneylax gets her car, she won't come around anymore....Just Kidding.

It will work out, did you keep the number of the magic lady you spoke with the other day?

Could be worse, I'm stuck driving my old '94 Ford Bronco, went to the grocery store today, and came out and the dang thing wouldn't start....It's never ending.....
I need my model 3 now~!

gonna suck when @sydneylax gets her car, she won't come around anymore....Just Kidding.

It will work out, did you keep the number of the magic lady you spoke with the other day?

Could be worse, I'm stuck driving my old '94 Ford Bronco, went to the grocery store today, and came out and the dang thing wouldn't start....It's never ending.....
I need my model 3 now~!
Hahaha I’m driving a 17 Acura that desperately needs an oil change so I get it. I’m trying to avoid spending money on this car since I’m getting rid of it.

I’ll definitely still be around though, I’ll check in and respond to anyone if they have questions!! I’m too invested in this thread to stop lol

Reactions: F0REMAN