Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good thing is... its NOT getting pushed to April and i WILL get it in March!
Dear @xii_, we all know life is not fair. We all know most of the time sh_t happens. A lot of it is luck, destiny or whatever we call it. Some who are good and kind get slammed while others who hardly lift their finger move ahead and get all the credit. It's just life. We can be angry and upset but at the end of the game how we react to all the odd balls life throws at us is the key to survival and getting what we want, especially that there is very little we can do but wait. I hope you hang in there, accept the fact that life often sucks. Your car got delayed but if you wait an extra month or two it will be well worth it. I'm in a similar boat with having ordered early on and still not having a VIN. At this point I'm laughing at life itself and not letting it get to me. I'll get my Highland eventually and it's not as bad as having a white interior so I'm rooting for all of us who had high expectations and our dream of having our car in Feb. was crushed. Walk tall everyone - let life do its thing. We'll get our Highland eventually. Good luck 🤞

interesting.. as a white interior, yours is hanging in there!
Yeah, not sure what this small stupid window means. Probably to keep hope until the end of quarter. Then towards the end, push it out further. Almost like an ex stringing you along. Tesla, take my money now. It is a quick transaction to add to your delivery. I'll even fix my own panel gaps and scratches.

If all of those telling us to just keep waiting for them to eventually get around to us without a vehicle (after delaying our orders for 2 months+) want to crowdfund my rental car I certainly wouldn’t say no 😇

Or maybe send some warm weather our way from the west coast. Then I could at least take my motorcycle to get groceries.

If all of those telling us to just keep waiting for them to eventually get around to us without a vehicle (after delaying our orders for 2 months+) want to crowdfund my rental car I certainly wouldn’t say no 😇

Or maybe send some warm weather our way from the west coast. Then I could at least take my motorcycle to get groceries.
What are you riding? I currently have my R7 and ZX4RR. Messing around with them while I wait.

Reactions: zoomer0056
Where are you supposed to take delivery? I was switched to Duluth (which helped, i immediately got a vin) - but can't seem to get a car delivered to Georgia.
Just changed from 3/6 to now 3/16.
Same here (to Duluth). The Roswell center stopped delivery 3 weeks back. So now all deliveries are process in Duluth Location.
My EDD changed to 3/16- 3/25, which is inline of what the SA informed me yesterday.

I’ve got a ‘22 Tuono V4 and a Ninja 400, but that’s my track bike.

Definitely fiending for some nice days for happy V4 noises and wheelies.
Although I still have my 2018 Model3 AWD to enjoy before delivery of my new Highland, I can ride my 1967 BMW R69S, 1976 BMW R90S, !958 Harley Davidson Duo Glide or 1950 Vincent Black Shadow. That is if the weather permits in Western PA.😎

Although I still have my 2018 Model3 AWD to enjoy before delivery of my new Highland, I can ride my 1967 BMW R69S, 1976 BMW R90S, !958 Harley Davidson Duo Glide or 1950 Vincent Black Shadow. That is if the weather permits in Western PA.😎
That is quite the collection! I love the old BMW air-cooled boxers. I had a 2016 S1000RR and I kick myself everyday for selling it. Dare I say, BMW might make the best bikes.

Reactions: Old Biker
I get strength from you all waiting for this as a primary means fo transportation. Bless your hearts. It's a 3rd car for me to use as a commuter and extra when needed. And I am still so freaking annoyed at the movement of EDDs. Patience is one thing, but moving it up and back and back again, and then up a little.. Plus the widening and tightening of windows. I went from 2 months window to 2 days window to 5 week window to now an 11 day window. All the while moveing between March and May. This is some major league teasing.
Agree… waiting isn’t the problem. I have waited for cars that I had ordered including a Tesla in 2019. The push, and pull is the annoyance.