Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where did this come from?
Demand lever pull. Tesla sent an email about it. Have to be an existing owner and take a vehicle from existing inventory. Excludes M3.

1710163431524.png

• Helpful
Reactions: zoomer0056
I just scheduled a delivery for my Ultra Red M3 for March 22 (next Friday) in the DC/NoVA area. A good thing, since I'm moving out to the suburb in April. Can't imagine having to walk almost a full mile to the nearest metro station during the winter. Fortunately, no push-back on my one-week EDD window...I've certainly seen a good deal of folks getting their one-week window pushed back a bunch.

I just scheduled a delivery for my Ultra Red M3 for March 22 (next Friday) in the DC/NoVA area. A good thing, since I'm moving out to the suburb in April. Can't imagine having to walk almost a full mile to the nearest metro station during the winter. Fortunately, no push-back on my one-week EDD window...I've certainly seen a good deal of folks getting their one-week window pushed back a bunch.
Tyson's? Rwd?

Good for you! Was the 22nd the first available date for scheduling? I got my vin last night and hoping my edd gets better than 25th-31st.

Tyson's? Rwd?
Yeah, my delivery center is Tyson's Corner in Vienna. Closest one to DC for me, although was surprised the Arlington center wasn't available to me.
Good for you! Was the 22nd the first available date for scheduling? I got my vin last night and hoping my edd gets better than 25th-31st.
2nd day. I wasn't able to make the 21st, since I would be returning on a work trip that morning.

I don’t get it why let us choose white interior knowing that it’s not available..
Why Couldn’t thay have just offered the performance version back in January to us all then and just make us wait…. Would of just done that… same thing
I mean you can preorder the cyberbest or the roadster but not the performance M3 yet… but you can order a highland with white and wait with no idea

Reactions: catxi
I don’t get it why let us choose white interior knowing that it’s not available..
Why Couldn’t thay have just offered the performance version back in January to us all then and just make us wait…. Would of just done that… same thing
I mean you can preorder the cyberbest or the roadster but not the performance M3 yet… but you can order a highland with white and wait with no idea
The wait for white interior did change a few weeks ago on the Model 3 order page, before they changed the long range to say "May" delivery, selecting the white interior would change it to "May."

So...tinting. What are yall's suggestions for how dark you normally go for tint percentages? I'm trying to figure out if I should get my car tinted or not. Would a 35% tint be a bit much if I still want to look out the windows (without having to rely too much on the side/back cameras)?
no way 35% is totally fine. im aging somewhat and my eyes are def going especially at night. Im doing 20% sides/back and 70% windsheild. HOWEVER i would love more input from the crew here. Bc i was told from an expensive shop that all model 3 rears are done in 2 pieces. I thought there were places doing it in 1 piece. AND this guy wants $1475 all around. And $1200 for the bumper only PPF highway robbery?