Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah so this implies people who ordered white interior in early January will have the car delivered in the same month as people who ordered two months later? When I ordered my AWD white interior on 1/10, the EDD was Jan - Feb. Don’t understand why Tesla keeps using this fake EDD on order pages.
I ordered 2/28 and my EDD was "May 2024" when I ordered and has been that way for the last week or whatever. Really does seem like they're pumping out a ton of the (more popular) black interior cars first and then will switch to white interior cars to knock out the backlog. So, yeah good chance I'll get my car same time as someone who ordered two months prior. Hope that's not the case for their sake, but seems reasonable at this point.

Update on mine.

Ordered Grey, black interior, 18” rims on 3/7/24 within two hours of ordering I got my VIN and had to accept the vision change.

Today 3/11/24 I got delivery confirmation. Soonest I could get is 3/18/24. Wish it it was sooner but know I have no reasons to complain.
Please god tell me this is a SR car or I might just burst a blood vessel.

Edit/Update: I checked, its a SR car. Carry on.

Last edited:
Update
IMG_0519.jpeg

Through Tesla app. I guess the 20 point jump in score and lowering to 60 months gave me a better one. Just apply how you feel and the delivery windows. I could hold if you have white seats for sure.
Do you mind sharing the rate you got? I did it through the app and it locked me in at 6.42% for 72 months. Surprised I couldn’t change it and look at different rates. My advisor said the lowest they offer is 6.49% but I got a tad lower…

no way 35% is totally fine. im aging somewhat and my eyes are def going especially at night. Im doing 20% sides/back and 70% windsheild. HOWEVER i would love more input from the crew here. Bc i was told from an expensive shop that all model 3 rears are done in 2 pieces. I thought there were places doing it in 1 piece. AND this guy wants $1475 all around. And $1200 for the bumper only PPF highway robbery?
When I had my current M3 tinted, the shop gave me the choice of one or two piece for the back. It was $100 more for a single piece. They stated it was due to it being harder to work with a single piece on the larger window. I went with one piece. I didn't want to look at a seam every time looking out the rear view.

When I had my current M3 tinted, the shop gave me the choice of one or two piece for the back. It was $100 more for a single piece. They stated it was due to it being harder to work with a single piece on the larger window. I went with one piece. I didn't want to look at a seam every time looking out the rear view.
thanks .. i already contacted another shop i have used before and he said he only does it one piece. $1000 all the way around. that first guy is out of his mind.