Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone who has received your VIN, were you also using this method to see if it posted early on the website, and were you able to see it in the source code before you received it through the app?

Or is anyone who doesn't already have a VIN in the app able to see it in the source code?

Curious if that works, or if I'm wasting my time checking the source code a few times a day.
hmm, thats an article from 2 years ago. Is it still current? I don't think I have the page source thing on Chrome on my Mac

Anyone who has received your VIN, were you also using this method to see if it posted early on the website, and were you able to see it in the source code before you received it through the app?

Or is anyone who doesn't already have a VIN in the app able to see it in the source code?

Curious if that works, or if I'm wasting my time checking the source code a few times a day.
That works

I know this has been asked -- I have a dealer funding request through USAA. I've already emailed it to my SA, but plan to resend again the day before "delivery" - should I expect any delays using this method? or do they handle it and release the car to me etc.
I just forwarded the USAA Dealer Funding Request to my delivery rep from Tesla the day of delivery and I was good to go. No issues.

Reactions: traubgator