Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery scheduled!! It’s Black interior to clarify. Not sure why the app shows white 😂
IMG_8025.jpeg

Day 52, today is the start of my delivery window. No VIN. Let’s see what happens… will I get pushed out day by day or pushed out weeks?

Order Date: 1/22
Original EDD: Feb - Mar
Update #1: Mar - Apr
Update #2: 2/2: Mar 13 - Mar 31
Update #3: 2/10: Mar 21 - 31
**Changed order on 3/2 from Blue Ext/White Int to White Ext/Black Int**
Update #4: 3/5: Mar 14 - 31

Long Range, White, Black Interior, EAP, 18” wheels. Taking delivery at the Oneida, NY delivery center.
Taking delivery there also. My EDD is 3/23-3/30. I used the app to message someone yesterday regarding proof of insurance, and they told me that my vehicle had a tentative delivery date to Oneida on 3/20.

To whomever created and maintains the awesome Google sheet (@Javid010 ? @traubgator ?): would it be terribly inconvenient to add a column to show number of days from VIN received date to actual delivery date? I feel like that would be a useful data point for those of us sweating the EOQ FSD transfer deadline who don't have a VIN yet. I'm happy to add it myself, but don't want to go messing with someone else's work without their blessing. Thanks!!

Last edited:
Alright....I'm within my two week window of my 4th EDD (Mar 27 - Mar 31). Let's see if I get a VIN soon.

Could the Color: Black / Interior: White really not just be a unicorn????? :p

Details:
Order Date:
13 Feb
EDD: Feb - Mar
2 EDD: Apr - May
3 EDD: Mar 26 - Mar 31
4 EDD: Mar 27 - Mar 31
Model 3 Highland: RWD
Color:
Black
Interior: White
Wheels: 18" Photon
Autopilot: AP

Alright....I'm within my two week window of my 4th EDD (Mar 27 - Mar 31). Let's see if I get a VIN soon.

Could the Color: Black / Interior: White really not just be a unicorn????? :p

Details:
Order Date: 13 Feb
EDD: Feb - Mar
2 EDD: Apr - May
3 EDD: Mar 26 - Mar 31
4 EDD: Mar 27 - Mar 31
Model 3 Highland: RWD
Color: Black
Interior: White
Wheels: 18" Photon
Autopilot: AP
Have the same EDD and specs as you (only differences are my OD was 2/23 and I’m getting SG) so we will see!

To whomever created and maintains the awesome Google sheet (@Javid010 ? @traubgator ?): would it be terribly inconvenient to add a column to show number of days from VIN received date to actual delivery date? I feel like that would be a useful data point for those of us sweating the EOQ FSD transfer deadline who don't have a VIN yet. I'm happy to add it myself, but don't want to go messing with someone else's work without their blessing. Thanks!!
@traubgator owns the sheet, I’ve just tried helping out whenever things break!

Reactions: catxi and Hoololly
Just got home from delivery! Second Tesla, so delivery was fine. I do recommend anyone who is new to Tesla to watch all the videos and make sure you know how your car works before picking it up. Tesla is very hands off and they just give the car to you, which is seamless but for new folks might be a little confusing.

Car is amazing! Exceeded expectations in all categories: build quality, cabin noise, suspension smoothness, interior quality, ventilated seats, etc. Coming from a 2020 Model 3 this is all night and day! Turn signals on steering wheel is actually a lot better for changing lanes and stuff, but a little/very hard for big turns. Also will take some getting used to using PRND on the screen, but that should come with time I think.

Again, overall a massive improvement over the older versions of the car, and even compared to the current version for sure.
signal-2024-03-14-114841_002.jpeg

Just got home from delivery! Second Tesla, so delivery was fine. I do recommend anyone who is new to Tesla to watch all the videos and make sure you know how your car works before picking it up. Tesla is very hands off and they just give the car to you, which is seamless but for new folks might be a little confusing.

Car is amazing! Exceeded expectations in all categories: build quality, cabin noise, suspension smoothness, interior quality, ventilated seats, etc. Coming from a 2020 Model 3 this is all night and day! Turn signals on steering wheel is actually a lot better for changing lanes and stuff, but a little/very hard for big turns. Also will take some getting used to using PRND on the screen, but that should come with time I think.

Again, overall a massive improvement over the older versions of the car, and even compared to the current version for sure.
View attachment 1027913
Congrats and it looks great!

I see it! Thank you Sheet Wizard!

Reactions: Javid010

Being in the same boat, seems like a great idea! I added to column AD as well as an average on the stats tab. Seems average right now is 9 days from VIN to Delivery.