Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my initial delivery window for my blue 2024 Model 3 LR. Black interior, 18” wheels. Hopefully it comes earlier in that range.

IMG_4913.jpeg

Do you recommend submitting payment before inspecting the car? Does it lead to delays if you don’t?
I asked and they told me I can pay on delivery day as long as it’s set up in the app and I can do it through the app. It does not lead to delays. No credit card or personal checks.

I love the car so far. Color is so nice. Just curious how it will look when it is raining. After supercharging noticed that the tail light have extreme condensation. Funny that it has not rained for days, so it must happened pre delivery.

Mobile Service is scheduled for Tuesday, so lets see. View attachment 1029149
Mine did the same night 2 but I chalked it up to the tint/ceramic I had mine wrapped with. I’m just seeing it’s a known issue but mine hasn’t come back since, 7 days later.

Mine did the same night 2 but I chalked it up to the tint/ceramic I had mine wrapped with. I’m just seeing it’s a known issue but mine hasn’t come back since, 7 days later.
I watched a YouTube video about inspection check list and one of the items to check for was condensation in the lights. It’s not supposed to be there. I’d take it in for service