Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I love the car so far. Color is so nice. Just curious how it will look when it is raining. After supercharging noticed that the tail light have extreme condensation. Funny that it has not rained for days, so it must happened pre delivery.

Mobile Service is scheduled for Tuesday, so lets see. View attachment 1029149
The tail light condensation is a known issue in the previous M3 model. Would have thought they'd have fixed it. Mobile service may replace it or say its normal. Took me 2 attempts to get it replaced on my 2020.

I'm very curious to hear what/when Tesla will say with FSD transfer. If they refuse to transfer, will you still take the car?
Going by last year, they did accommodate late FSD transfer after end of quarter. If they don’t honor it, I won’t have the incentive to stay with tesla. Very next day, i will get a R1S/R1T lease. Leaning towards R1T( my wife does not like it, so she wouldn’t drive it..lol)

Going by last year, they did accommodate late FSD transfer after end of quarter. If they don’t honor it, I won’t have the incentive to stay with tesla. Very next day, i will get a R1S/R1T lease. Leaning towards R1T( my wife does not like it, so she wouldn’t drive it..lol)
Makes sense! I know they did agree to honor it last year, and their account Tweeted that "timeline slippage" wouldn't affect it, but they're (as typical) pretty unclear and vague on communications. Although not jumping on the Rivian train myself, same boat for "FSD Transfer or I'll just wait".
For whatever it's worth, I know 2 people with Rivians and they both like them quite a bit! So you can't lose either way. Except for the $250 order fee I guess, hah. Given yours isn't White interior, prob a good chance they'll make your window.

Reactions: Jaycha2
Makes sense! I know they did agree to honor it last year, and their account Tweeted that "timeline slippage" wouldn't affect it, but they're (as typical) pretty unclear and vague on communications. Although not jumping on the Rivian train myself, same boat for "FSD Transfer or I'll just wait".
For whatever it's worth, I know 2 people with Rivians and they both like them quite a bit! So you can't lose either way. Except for the $250 order fee I guess, hah. Given yours isn't White interior, prob a good chance they'll make your window.
I am hoping they will transfer FSD for orders placed this quarter (rather than deliveries in the quarter) similar to what they did last year.

Hope too… and hope they get yours also really fast too!!! The wait is killing me… lol. Got the money ready, just need the car