Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello :) new here and soon-to-be first time Tesla owner.

Ordered 3/17.
LR: Stealth Grey / White Interior / Photon.

EDD May, in Miami
Welcome! Enter your data in the spreadsheet if you havent already.

Reactions: TK Bay
IMG_7520.jpeg

Love this car 😩

Attachments

• IMG_4182.jpeg
    IMG_4182.jpeg
    440.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4187.jpeg
    IMG_4187.jpeg
    514 KB · Views: 12
So I reached out via text again for an update and they said it was estimated to arrive to them on the 23rd and would I like to schedule pickup on the 25th. Said it would be tentative since it's still in transit. I asked to schedule it for the 24th (Sunday) and my app updated for delivery on the 24th at 10 am. I reminded them they open at noon on Sunday and it was changed.

So I have a delivery date! Woohoo!!! But... it's pretty damn tentative. 🤪

for those who applied for Tesla financing, how many hard pulls did you get and how long was your “credit decision pending”? I applied yesterday (Sunday), got 4 hard pulls and still no decision. Idk maybe I’m being impatient, I really appreciate the replies, thanks

Hello all. New here. Just very frustrated. Ordered on 3/2/24. Got my VIN very quickly. Did all my financing etc.

First EDD: 3/14 - 3/23
Second EDD: 3/11 - 3/20
Third EDD: 3/13 - 3/22

Scheduled delivery for 3/19 12:30EDT

Sent text yesterday to pay my downpayment for my lease. Paid.

This morning got a text to confirm my delivery. Replied yes. Their reply was:

"Hi Melody, your Model 3 is slightly delayed in transit and will not make it before your current scheduled delivery appointment. We will need to reschedule your appointment to 02:00 PM on March 23, 2024 based on your vehicle's current ETA.

If your vehicle arrives/is ready earlier than anticipated, we will reach out to reschedule accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you in advance for your understanding.

Reply to this message if you need assistance."

If they knew my car wouldn't be ready, why wait until 24hrs before my expected delivery to inform me? Why inform me thru the delivery confirmation text!?!?!? I was all set to drop off my current car tonight. Had friends lined up to pick me up and take me. Arranged with my insurance to switch cars for coverage. Have a payment on my current car due tomorrow that I will only have (hopefully) another five days. Spent the $4,800 out of my checking expecting to replenish my account with a check from CarMax. This is a little more than an inconvenience. For my first experience with Tesla, it is beyond dissapointing. What a terrible delivery process.

Screenshot%202024-03-18%20at%201.41.08%E2%80%AFPM.jpeg

Hello all. New here. Just very frustrated. Ordered on 3/2/24. Got my VIN very quickly. Did all my financing etc.

First EDD: 3/14 - 3/23
Second EDD: 3/11 - 3/20
Third EDD: 3/13 - 3/22

Scheduled delivery for 3/19 12:30EDT

Sent text yesterday to pay my downpayment for my lease. Paid.

This morning got a text to confirm my delivery. Replied yes. Their reply was:

"Hi Melody, your Model 3 is slightly delayed in transit and will not make it before your current scheduled delivery appointment. We will need to reschedule your appointment to 02:00 PM on March 23, 2024 based on your vehicle's current ETA.

If your vehicle arrives/is ready earlier than anticipated, we will reach out to reschedule accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you in advance for your understanding.

Reply to this message if you need assistance."

If they knew my car wouldn't be ready, why wait until 24hrs before my expected delivery to inform me? Why inform me thru the delivery confirmation text!?!?!? I was all set to drop off my current car tonight. Had friends lined up to pick me up and take me. Arranged with my insurance to switch cars for coverage. Have a payment on my current car due tomorrow that I will only have (hopefully) another five days. Spent the $4,800 out of my checking expecting to replenish my account with a check from CarMax. This is a little more than an inconvenience. For my first experience with Tesla, it is beyond dissapointing. What a terrible delivery process.

View attachment 1029403
Where are you located? I had a delivery scheduled for today and yesterday I received the exact same message bumping me to later in the week. I’m guessing our cars are on same truck. I’m in Virginia.

I got my delivery day on March 27th at Mathews, NC (Charlotte). The car is estimated to arrive on Sunday the 24th but the advisor says it too busy on the weekends. Kind of sucks they aren't accommodating since I work 12 hour days during the week and live about 120 miles away.

I filled out all my paperwork and made my final payment (requirement due to my assigned delivery center).

Anyone who is leasing, did you have to put down a bunch for taxes and fees? I only had to pay my first months payment and my DMV fees. I'm just curious because a lot of people I've seen have had to pay around $2-5k for their final payment. I'm worried I might get a surprise bill 😅

Where are you located? I had a delivery scheduled for today and yesterday I received the exact same message bumping me to later in the week. I’m guessing our cars are on same truck. I’m in Virginia.
I’m in Orlando, FL.