Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If Fremont doesn’t absolutely crank out LR white interiors at the start of Q2 I’m going to be livid. I refuse to believe the issue with white interiors is THIS difficult. This isn’t some new startup with limited funds or even a brand new model being produced for the first time. This is pathetic. All these end of quarter deliveries happening meanwhile 1/10 orders are nothing but crickets and May EDDs.

If Fremont doesn’t absolutely crank out LR white interiors at the start of Q2 I’m going to be livid. I refuse to believe the issue with white interiors is THIS difficult. This isn’t some new startup with limited funds or even a brand new model being produced for the first time. This is pathetic. All these end of quarter deliveries happening meanwhile 1/10 orders are nothing but crickets and May EDDs.
It would be nice if Tesla would at least communicate what causing the delays.

Interesting. My DA told me Tesla no longer requires a signed (hard copy) transfer agreement but only an indication in the trade-in agreement that FSD will be transferred. The transfer is in my trade-in agreement but I never signed anything electronically. But I have seen the hard copy of the FSD Transfer Agreement. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I did sign and also have it on the tradein MY. There are lots of thing in the air (including pollens). Better to have everything in order :). Just don’t want to take a chance. Call the tesla number and ask if you need a hard signed copy…play it safe

Well, it’s my birthday today and still no Vin or any kind of answers insight😩

Pretty sad I’m thinking about renting a Highland on Turo…
yeah that’s right I actually found one on Turo while I sit here and wait after ordering on January 10th

IMG_0571.png

I've had good experiences with Tesmanian. They just released their floor mat ordering for the Highland. I bought the frunk and trunk, since I already bought the inside mats from Tesla.

There is a 25% off code. WS25 Don't know how long it will be valid.

• Informative
Reactions: ag21 and Javid010

yeah that’s right I actually found one on Turo while I sit here and wait after ordering on January 10th

View attachment 1029897
Happy birthday Dan. I hope you have a great day that includes cake even though you are still on hold with all us white interior dreamers.

I’ve been renting a model 3 monthly from hertz since mid December. First it got me through the winter. Second it confirmed my decision that I really want one and third it’s going to make getting the highland feel even better when it arrives since it should be better than the 2022 model 3 that I rented. If you’re serious about renting think about trying hertz. (I don’t work for them nor am I paid by them. This is not an ad for hertz just a suggestion to help you through the waiting). it’s helped me. I’m going to be sad turning it back in mid April if I’m still without mine.

Also just noticed that picture shows a highland. The description says it’s a 2023.

Happy birthday Dan. I hope you have a great day that includes cake even though you are still on hold with all us white interior dreamers.

I’ve been renting a model 3 monthly from hertz since mid December. First it got me through the winter. Second it confirmed my decision that I really want one and third it’s going to make getting the highland feel even better when it arrives since it should be better than the 2022 model 3 that I rented. If you’re serious about renting think about trying hertz. (I don’t work for them nor am I paid by them. This is not an ad for hertz just a suggestion to help you through the waiting). it’s helped me. I’m going to be sad turning it back in mid April if I’m still without mine.

Also just noticed that picture shows a highland. The description says it’s a 2023.

Aww thank you so much,,
Yeah, in his description he states it definitely is the Highland. It might be something with Turo that doesn’t recognize 2024 when listing.🤷🏼‍♂️
In the past year, I’ve rented three Teslas from him a three in X in recently a S plaid just to see if I would like the turn signals on the steering wheel, and was curious how the yoke felt.. I appreciate the info though might check it out..

Aww thank you so much,,
Yeah, in his description he states it definitely is the Highland. It might be something with Turo that doesn’t recognize 2024 when listing.🤷🏼‍♂️
In the past year, I’ve rented three Teslas from him a three in X in recently a S plaid just to see if I would like the turn signals on the steering wheel, and was curious how the yoke felt.. I appreciate the info though might check it out..
He also has a cyber truck thought that would be cool for my birthday but $600 for the day I’d rather buy more accessories and just look at them for a while.. I don’t know I still want to rent the Highland he wants $350 for two day minimum
🤔

Good morning Highland Waiting room!

Had some updates, and I want to share and get opinions. For background: we ordered February 4th I think, had an EDD of March-April, was pushed to April-May, then jumped back to 19 March - 10 April about 2 weeks ago. Two days ago we got an update that our delivery date was 29 - 31 March! No vin at any time. So that sounded good, but then yesterday happened:

At approximately 6pm yesterday, my wife checked her Tesla app and all the data was gone. I told her that was likely a good sign as she was freaking out lol. She was worried her order was canceled or something. I told her she probably just hit the app during a data update... sure enough, a VIN popped up! So that was great, and then the delivery date came in... This Thursday, so in 2 days we could take delivery.

It seems suspect to me that we would go from no vin and end of month, to in 2 days with vin.

Here is my question to the hive mind: With that quick-turn is it likely that we received a VIN that was rejected by another customer? Will they typically tell us why it was rejected? Perhaps they couldn't secure financing or did they find a problem?

I will keep you all updated to help with future deliveries. Hopefully this was just a happy little bit of luck... but I never trust Lady Luck.

View attachment 1029897
Dan, happy birthday! Hopefully you get a bday Surprise and get a VIN today.

Reactions: Dan. G
I've had good experiences with Tesmanian. They just released their floor mat ordering for the Highland. I bought the frunk and trunk, since I already bought the inside mats from Tesla.

There is a 25% off code. WS25 Don't know how long it will be valid.

Thanks for sharing! Just ordered mine

Reactions: scooter62
Hi all!
LR - Black int / white ext, 18” wheels
Mt. Kisco, NY

OD - 2/13
EDD 1 - Apr/May
EDD 2 - Mar 21 - 31
EDD 3 - Mar 26 - 31
VIN assigned — 03/19
EDD 4 - Apr 1 - Apr 8

I am trading in, so fingers crossed that somehow, someway, delivery comes a bit sooner for that 5k supercharger miles incentive🤞🏼
No hate but I ordered over a month before you 1/10 with the excact specs and my EDD is April 9 - May 14. It makes me incredibly frustrated that early orders don't seem to get any priority.

No hate but I ordered over a month before you 1/10 with the excact specs and my EDD is April 9 - May 14. It makes me incredibly frustrated that early orders don't seem to get any priority.
Good to know I'm not the only one with a 1/10 date with the same spec (blue instead of white) with no VIN or anything. Super frustrating. Won't be doing this pre-order dance with Tesla again, that's for sure.

Happy Bday! FYI - If it’s just for a day.. a cheaper option is asking local Tesla to let you take one overnight. I did this past weekend, LR and all..

View attachment 1029897