Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey All,

I should have jumped on here sooner but placed an order for my 2nd Tesla March 14, 2024. New model 3 LR, white/black,Photon. 1st EDD: May 2024. 2nd EDD: 3/21/24: MAY-JUNE. For the first timers, I know it can be frustrating but just know it’s generally worth the wait. In my experience excluding unusual circumstances like being out of white interior, I’ve noticed most deliveries happening around the 2 month mark.

Also, I have also owned a Rivian R1T. I sold the R1T after 2 weeks as the ride was no where a good as my M3P. Having grown up in Texas and always driving a truck I honestly hoped it would be better. Nevertheless, I opted to sell it and now ordering my 2nd Tesla.

Try to be be patient, don’t get obsessed with the app. Just enjoy the car once you get and try to be patient.

Wishing the best to everyone getting their new cars and for those waiting.

curious to see if the previous few posters on here with white interior and end of march edd are based in the bay area, or even within california. I doubt its an eoq push at this point, but curious if they’ll try filling many orders on the 31st.

Seems like it’s the final days to get some white interiors out of state for EoQ push.

Reactions: chsilva
curious to see if the previous few posters on here with white interior and end of march edd are based in the bay area, or even within california. I doubt its an eoq push at this point, but curious if they’ll try filling many orders on the 31st.

Seems like it’s the final days to get some white interiors out of state for EoQ push.
I am located in CA My edd is a week away and no VIN in sight I am loosing hope for EOQ.

Reactions: dillpickle24
Just got notice to schedule delivery! Dates were 3/21 - 3/23. Definitely think those Teslas on the trucks that one user posted about were for SoCal and Vegas 🥰
Took delivery today! Used the full M3H delivery checklist, everything was good, panels were even all around, and I’m in love! Still getting used to the turn signals, but I’m in love with the sound system and my daughter loves the rear screen! I wish you all luck in the waiting room, and may all your deliveries be as smooth as mine! ✌️😘

Took delivery today! Used the full M3H delivery checklist, everything was good, panels were even all around, and I’m in love! Still getting used to the turn signals, but I’m in love with the sound system and my daughter loves the rear screen! I wish you all luck in the waiting room, and may all your deliveries be as smooth as mine! ✌️😘
can you watch netflix on rear screen while driving?

Reactions: TK Bay