Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The auto shift in drive or reverse is crazy insanely good and natural.
the lack of stalks is a 100% non issue for me ---within 10 minutes I never reached for a stalk again. Stalks are for losers......

sound system on the rwd is very very good. The awd must be insane, because their is absolutely nothing wrong with the rwd sound system.

i picked up my car, and then the next day road tripped to St. Augustine from the ATL.
oh man, was it easy, refreshing, relaxing -- great drive. drove like i would, didn't worry about my speed, went between 75-85 mph most of the time and had zero issues or very little variability in my projected battery at each stop. If you go to the restroom, usually by the time you get back to the car, its only about 5 minutes more before its time to hit the road again. zero range anxiety or concerns.

Did anyone else just get this message? EDD is currently set for Apr 1-8, so I am not sure why they’re asking for insurance information by Thursday.View attachment 1031985
I got that text as well, except I’m in MA so it had MA specific bullet points. My EDD is April 8 - May 13 with no VIN, so this clearly was a mass text with no real thought on the intended recipient. I couldn’t even upload my insurance info if I wanted to. Definitely confusing at first!

Reactions: flipm3
Yeah, some of these sites seem like drop ship sites for aliexpress... Hit or miss if you get them.
Yep. Of the 3 most well-known Tesla accessories sellers, 2 are drop-shippers with their office (and main warehouses) in mainland China: Teslaunch and Tesmanian. The most popular one (Teslarati) is at least US-based, with domestic warehouses. But Teslarati’s stuffs are commonly pricier.

Recd message that my car arrived on site today and I could get earlier delivery (originally slated for Wednesday). Unfortunately, today they had no slots and tomorrow I'm traveling so decided to stick with original slot :(

Finally, I have the new Model 3. The wait is over, and it was well worth it.

The trade-in was simple; I was in and out in 30 minutes.

The ride is comfortable and so much better than the 21 M3.

Best of luck to you all.
Same here, as of this morning. Although, the service center was very busy. But, lots of people working/helping everyone. The EOQ push is definitely happening. Super easy trade-in. They do paperwork fast! Love the new ride - quiet, suspension. Build quality is great.

I have placed an order yesterday for the Tesla model 3 refreshed, the date already gotten shorter for delivery. It was telling me Apr-May and now it is saying April 1-April15. I have not gotten a VIN yet. With today being march 25th, when should I expect final delivery date?
You will not necessarily get a VIN until the last moment. So no need to panic.

Any white interior deliveries scheduled for this week? My white interior - order date 1/10 still has an EDD of 3/30-3/31. Any guesses on where this might go over the next few days?
I’ve been stuck on Mar 27-31 without a VIN

Attachments

• IMG_7922.jpeg
    IMG_7922.jpeg
    361.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_8079.jpeg
    IMG_8079.jpeg
    397.9 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: dillpickle24
View attachment 1032083
This look off to you guys or am I being dramatic lol
That looks off. Run your finger along the groove on the outside of the door that this is on (the exterior rear facing camera housing should be near it) if it doesnt run across that seam smoothly then your door is miss-aligned and tesla should fix it

Florida folks, question for you all. For the insurance, i have uploaded my current insurance papers(without reference to the new car). Will add the new car to the existing insurance , once i get it in hand. Is that how you have done it? When i picked MY in 2020, had done it the same way, but wanted to double check, incase anything has changed.

Reactions: scooter62