Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I noticed this too today. Outside was around 70 and the inside reached 95 and the fan turned on. I think this is a bug.
No, not a bug. It is a setting you can adjust in the app. Go to Climate, scroll all the way to the bottom to Cabin Overheat Protection. Set to Off (No Fan), No A/C or On (With A/C). From there you can adjust the approximate temp it will come on. Nice to have here in FL!

If there are any folks in this Waiting Room who wanted to transfer FSD before the March 31 deadline to take delivery and did not spite of an EDD before March 31, did any of you get a text or email from Tesla indicating Tesla would extend the FSD transfer deadline beyond March 31? Many folks received verbal assurances from their SAs that Tesla has done so in the past but nothing formalized in writing. The Tesla X (Twitter) post to that effect, but since deleted, may not be legally binding on Tesla. Hoping here no one is facing this dilemma and uncertainty.

If there are any folks in this Waiting Room who wanted to transfer FSD before the March 31 deadline to take delivery and did not spite of an EDD before March 31, did any of you get a text or email from Tesla indicating Tesla would extend the FSD transfer deadline beyond March 31? Many folks received verbal assurances from their SAs that Tesla has done so in the past but nothing formalized in writing. The Tesla X (Twitter) post to that effect, but since deleted, may not be legally binding on Tesla. Hoping here no one is facing this dilemma and uncertainty.
On the same boat. Would know in a day or two😳

There was a deleted Tweet? That seems shady!
About 2 weeks back I sent a message via the app to ask, and they replied that since the start of my initial Delivery window was prior to March 31st, I qualified for an exception to the "delivery by 03/31" requirement. But I would still be happier if they just made an official public announcement and legal modification to the agreement stating what the exceptions are.
For my order in the App, when I view tasks it does still have "FSD Capability Transfer from..." in the Trade-In section. And while I'd rather have it in writing that's legally binding (message back from a Service Advisor almost certainly isn't), I'm at least optimistic that tie-in is still there. Had that disappeared, I'd say they are not operating in good faith.

i've had the car for alittle over a week now --- still love it like she is my baby -- can't say enough positive things about my rwd etc.

i did sit the in the back seat for the first time last night, is there a separate temperature control for the rear? or only fan speed?

I'm an xm guy, so somewhat still miss some DJs, but spotify is doing a pretty good job, still need to curate and find similar stations i liked from xm - spectrum etc.

i've had the car for alittle over a week now --- still love it like she is my baby -- can't say enough positive things about my rwd etc.

i did sit the in the back seat for the first time last night, is there a separate temperature control for the rear? or only fan speed?

I'm an xm guy, so somewhat still miss some DJs, but spotify is doing a pretty good job, still need to curate and find similar stations i liked from xm - spectrum etc.
Glad you're loving it!
I've always had good luck with the built-in Slacker radio. That's my usual goto to pick a station, plus you can voice-command it too. Apple Music integration is great to have, but man they make it difficult to have to interact with the screen while driving. I never like that, so I try to avoid it. Even though I'm an Apple ecosystem guy.

Reactions: FielderJones
The tweet was never deleted. It is in the replies section. Received verbal assurance but waiting for official guidance. I am pretty sure they will honor this especially for white interior folks.

From your signature, looks like you're right in the EDD window now (03/31/-04/07), and got your VIN like 2 weeks back. Do you have a delivery scheduled yet? Will most definitely be interested to hear how your FSD Transfer experience goes!
Delivery scheduled for 3rd. Texted SA this morning about FSD. Waiting for reply. Will update the forum..